Kylie Rae Is No Longer Part Of AEW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Kylie Rae has been granted her release from AEW.

According to media in attendance at the post-All Out scrum, AEW President Tony Khan was asked about Kylie’s status. Khan said Rae requested her own release and it was granted.

He also said it was a quick and amicable process.

As you’ll recall, Rae was part of a four-way match at Double or Nothing in Las Vegas and was seemingly pegged to be one of the stars of AEW’s women’s division. Shortly after, however, she deactivated her social media accounts and pulled out of a few bookings.

No word at this time on the reason for her request.
So there you have it Kylie Rae asked for her release, though no one knows why, and was granted which means she is no longer part of AEW. Personally, I see this as a good thing and a bad thing just depending on how you look at. Also, once the reasoning is explained I will post a update.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So there you have it Kylie Rae asked for her release, though no one knows why, and was granted which means she is no longer part of AEW. Personally, I see this as a good thing and a bad thing just depending on how you look at. Also, once the reasoning is explained I will post a update.
Oh...that's actually really sad.

I thought she would added a lot of character
& overall fun to the AEW women's division.

I hope she is okay on a personal level.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Oh...that's actually really sad. I thought she would added a lot of character & overall fun to the AEW women's division. I hope she is okay on a personal level.
It is, but she could go and doing something and be fine, you know. I did as well. Her character is fun and entertaining though I guess you can say he is a knock off of Bailey, but even then she is a knock off as well. I don't think it is anything personal, though nothing has been released as of now, but I agree I hope she is fine.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So update, she left due to a unknown medical reason.