Kurtis Chapman has passed away at 26

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
gcggcfrwiaaxcvh.webp

Kurtis Chapman has passed away at 26 years old.

RevPro announced the news via social media on Friday.

We, at Revolution Pro Wrestling are absolutely heartbroken to report the loss of our dear friend Kurtis Chapman. We watched Kurtis grow from a child to a young man who loved professional wrestling and continued to excel in all aspects of his life. One of the most gifted technical wrestlers, charismatic characters and magnetic personalities. He will never be forgotten

In addition to wrestling on the UK independent scene, Chapman was known to many as "Mad Kurt" on social media.

Details regarding Chapman's cause of death are not available. He hadn't wrestled since June when he successfully defended his Resurgence Arthouse title at a show in Leicester.

Tributes to Chapman have been pouring in online.

"Genuinely gutted. We had some laugh over the years Mad Kurt and I'm not sorry I stiffed you in the jaw you will be missed," Session Moth Martina wrote of Chapman's passing on X.

"Everyone at TNT extends their deepest condolences to the loved ones of Kurtis Chapman, better known as Mad Kurt. Kurtis was not just a well-respected performer but a dear friend. We will miss not just him but the laughter and light he brought to all of us dearly," TNT Extreme Wrestling wrote.

"We are absolutely devastated to hear about the passing of Kurtis Chapman otherwise known to fans as Mad Kurt. Our hearts go out to all of his family and friends. BritWres will never be the same without him," wrote Progress Wrestling.