Kurt Cobain

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
cobain22copy.jpg

cobaincopy.jpg

Hate/Rate/Comment please, which one is better? Oh and, don't think I stole someone's sigs, I just started using the screen name Angel and that's why it says AngelGFX and not RockGFX.

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
I like the sephia one the best. They both seem rather flat and that bugs me. Overall it is good just need some tweaks. Something that makes me want to look at it.

6.5/10

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I prefer the top one, I think that the lightness of the colour works best with the sig. I think that you capture the relaxed and laidback feel of Kurt Cobain in the pictures that you chose and I like the sig.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
BUMP. My old, old work. I still love it though. I made it like a year ago. Wanna hear your thoughts and feedback.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
NEVER lower the opacity on your main render, as Benjamin Franklin famously said.

They both just seem really plain, man. The main render needs to command more attention and the background is just kind of a gradient.

Try making just the main render 100% opacity (or at least above 85), try something else with the text but maybe keep the font, and add a subtle little touch the background because it probably doesn't need too much going on back there.

EDIT - Just remembered you said you made this a year ago or something so I'll cut you a break, but the critique still stands.

The_King

Reaction score
It's not your best by any means, but again, you did it a year ago so nbd.

I agree with Defiant that lowering the opacity on the main render just killed it, and the lower opacity on the other renders didn't help either. Text is too large, and the font choice isn't that great unfortunately. I personally find the gradients far too strong. Unfortunately, not a fan of either. Sorry!
5.2/10.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Yeah, it's really really old. I mean, see the date of the first post. Nuff said. I think that it can only show how much have I improved. It's just that I like it. I see the mistakes and everything and I can tell you that I just like it. If I find the psd file in my computer, then who knows, I might fix them.