Kurt Angle Talks Contract....again!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Rate the WrestleMania Day 6- WrestleMania 200

WrestleMania I comes off with a horrible 64, not too good for the first Mania, now moving on to the next WrestleMania…
wm16.jpg

WrestleMania 2000 took place in the Anaheim Pond in Anaheim, California on April 2, 2000.

Results

Big Boss Man and Bull Buchanan def. Godfather and D’Lo Brown

WWF Hardcore Championship
Hardcore Holly won a 15 Minute Battle Royal over Crash Holly, Tazz, Viscera, Joey Abs, Pete Gas, Taka Michinoku, Funaki, Thrasher, Mosh, Farooq and Bradshaw.

Test and Albert def. Al Snow and Steve Blackman

WWF Tag Team Championship
Triangle Ladder Match
Edge and Christian def. Dudley Boyz and Hardy Boyz

Terri Runnels def. The Kat

Too Cool and Chyna def. the Radicalz

WWF Intercontinental/European Championship
2 Fall Match
Chris Jericho won the European Championship and Benoit won the Intercontinental Championship

Rikishi and Kane def. D-Generation X

WWF Championship
Triple H def. The Rock, Big Show and Mick Foley

Guest Appearances by Ice T, Michael Clarke Duncan, Pete Rose, Dustin Diamond, and French Stewart and Opie and Anthony

I give this WrestleMania a 9, that set the tag team standard with the ladder match, however the main event was a little lack luster.

v1-power

Reaction score
ok it was a good PPV i loved the tlc match and the other matches i think it deserves a sollid 8/10

circle

Reaction score
10/10 TLC 1 was awesome, and worth the price of admission

Ben

Reaction score
Kurt Angle posted the following on his twitter page

To all my Fans @ Friends, I'm signing a new deal with TNA. We r working out the Kinks but I'm staying. So please tune in every thurs night

Thank You for Your ongoing support. GOD Bless.

I gave it much thought,TNA is the Underdog.I feel I can Help Them go to the next Level.WWE is the top CO. But being the Face of TNA is Great

TNA has so much potential. I Believe in TNA. I Love Dixie Carter and I am staying. TNA wants to help me into Movies and Anglefoods.TNA is IT

I'm not a huge Angle fan, but he's better off in TNA. He's always going to be a top guy, can do his side projects and at this point he prob has a lot of say backstage.

Don't see him leaving a lot of money on the table by signing with them, as he still has to be in the high 6 figures. Only thing he's giving up is a possibly big Mania sendoff.

Kizza

Reaction score
are anglefoods just crushed up painkillers kurt?

Jay

Reaction score
I'm not a huge Angle fan, but he's better off in TNA. He's always going to be a top guy, can do his side projects and at this point he prob has a lot of say backstage.

Don't see him leaving a lot of money on the table by signing with them, as he still has to be in the high 6 figures. Only thing he's giving up is a possibly big Mania sendoff.

Kurt will be with TNA for a few more years, then he will pull a Nash and then he will get a huge sendoff. Kurt will have to be with WWE for atleast a year before he gets a huge send off. I dont see Kurt retiring in TNA. I dont see him retiring as number 2 main wrestler.

are anglefoods just crushed up painkillers kurt?

No, its like those weight loss food programs/protein workout food.