Kurt Angle Slams CM Punk For Referring To TNA As An Indy Promotion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
During a Q&A session with fans on Saturday at the Chicago Comic Con in Rosemont, Illinois, WWE Champion CM Punk implied that TNA Wrestling is a minor league wrestling company.

When asked who he would work with if it could be any single wrestler, Punk replied “Samoa Joe.” He was then asked which independent wrestler he would like to see in WWE. Punk again replied, “Samoa Joe.” When the fan noted that Samoa Joe works for TNA Wrestling, Punk remarked, “I know. You said indy, didn’t you?”

Kurt Angle, who competes for TNA Wrestling, was not pleased with Punk’s statements. He tweeted, “Punk wants to Say Tna Is An Indy League? I Was On top in Wwe when You Were trying to Get a Job Anywhere. It Was My Choice to go to Tna. …

“If I ever See You Punk, Hide Bitch!”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/kurt-angle-slams-cm-punk-for-referring-to-tna-as-an-indy-promotion#ixzz23VQW2dKE

SOURCE
:badass:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Let's wait for the.. "My Twitter was hacked" Tweet.

This is exactly what I was going to post :haha:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I like Kurt, and I like Punk. Thing about this scenario is knowing Punk and Samoa Joe are good friends, I didn't take his comments as any more than a good rib at Joe. I saw Angle's "Hide Bitch!" tweet but not the other, so wasn't sure what had prompted it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Don't think it's the first time CM Punk has talked down to Impact Wrestling if I'm correct, I think he's done it before, I'm unsure though, it might be a friends thing but it also pissed off a fan base too, which CM Punk always does.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Kurt is the GOAT. Punk should feel honored Kurt wasted any of his 140 characters on that jabroni

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
^what he said, even though i already agreed on a different post. Angle is top 5 of the last decade.