Kurt Angle says his daughter recently saved him from drowning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
075_sd_12092022cm_20911--24afe3f89a1a69f25d93500bbeabbc2a.jpg

Kurt Angle says he almost drowned recently.

During an episode of the Kurt Angle Show, the 54-year-old detailed a story of flipping over on his jet ski while on vacation and his 11-year-old daughter Giuliana having to come to his rescue.

Angle said:

We went to Miami, Florida. The temperature was 80 degrees. We spent so much time on the beach. They had a wonderful pool at the hotel. It was a blast.
I actually took my kids jet skiing. My first kid that I put on the back for me to ride them - because they are too young to drive themselves - I put her on the back and we went out and when I went to make a turn - I slowed down and stopped, I wanted to make a turn - and I didn't put the accelerator on when I was turning and we flipped over. We went into the ocean.
Thank God my daughter is like an Olympic-calibre swimmer. I even had the safety vest on but it wasn't working, I was still sinking. I can't swim so I'm in trouble. I couldn't get above water, I was going under. My daughter kept her composure. The jet ski got away from us, it was like 50 feet away from us. She didn't know whether to go to the jet ski or to me but she came over to me and saved my life. She pulled me over to the jet ski, she swam 50 yards with me in her hands.
I couldn't get myself on the jet ski, my arms are so weak now because of my neck I can't push myself up. So now, she's putting her hands under my ass and pushing me up onto the jet ski and she got me up there. Then she jumped up behind me and I said, 'You know what, honey? You just saved my life.'

Angle also spent some time on the podcast talking about his reasons for taking part in WWE shows from Saudi Arabia in 2018.

Angle said:

The main reason is money, money, money. When you go to these places, they spend a lot of money.
The fans didn't have to pay for it, the government paid for them. Everything was paid for, for the wrestlers, the WWE and all the fans. The country, the government paid for everything so the fans could enjoy themselves.
The pay cheques are very generous.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
So he went jet-skiing even though he can't swim? Can't tell if that's brave or stupid, but I'm glad he's ok.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Glad he made it out alive but Kurt definitely should stay away from water

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I am happy that his daughter saved his life and he is still alive with us today.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So he went jet-skiing even though he can't swim? Can't tell if that's brave or stupid, but I'm glad he's ok.
I mean he’s a complete fucking moron so gonna go with stupid

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Angle needs a muffler, he keeps showing how dumb he actually is.