Kurt Angle planning to have neck fusion surgery

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
mtk2nzg3ndmyndu5mzq3ntg2.jpg

Kurt Angle plans to have neck fusion surgery.

The WWE Hall of Famer addressed his health on an episode of The Kurt Angle Show released on Saturday. He noted that his recent back surgery helped to alleviate some of his pain and he's hopeful that another procedure next year will do the same.

Angle said:

I still have pain in my lower back but I don't have pain running down my legs anymore. They kicked that but the pain in my back is still there and it's unfortunate but I can deal with this, I couldn't deal with the pain running down my legs. I'm happy with the surgery.

Angle continued to say that after having had double knee replacement and back surgery recently, up next will be neck fusion surgery.

My neck is messed up. Next is my neck surgery. I'm probably going to have fusion next year and hopefully that will help my body and eventually I'll be able to play with my kids. My knees, I've been able to come out of that pretty good so once my back heals, I'll start being able to play with my kids, throw 'em around the pool, carrying them on my back, doing that kind of stuff.
The 54-year-old had both his knees replaced last May. He said they were so bad at the time that they would never fully straighten. He then had back surgery last month.

Reactions: The Gipper and Doom

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Not the same thing but I had a bad hernia two years ago and I know what it's like to be in constant pain, to the point where you can't even sleep and just pass out of exhaustion after a couple of days without any rest. Thank goodness I'm better now but one of my biggest concerns is to injure myself again and relive this. I hope Kurt gets better and his surgery goes well.