Kurt Angle = Bret Hart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Does anyone else think that these two have been cursed since leaving the wwe. Ok, perhaps that a little over board, but they both of their careers took a turn for worse, when the sky was the limits for each. Both had tremendous momentum, but WCW and TNA has no clue what to do with these guys. I said it when Angle went to TNA, adn ill say it again.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Why is everyone hating on Angle in TNA...like what the fuck,Angle is still great even in TNA,IMO hes the same as he was in ECW....you guys are all fuckin crazy...

Totally diffrent story for bret.

Montana

Heres what i see the problem as.

Its not that Kurt Angle is doin that bad of a job in tna, its how hes being used.

Kurt Angle is technically their top heel, or i dont know what the fuck he is. And thats nice, he cant change face to heel week from week. SECONDLY, whats with this new found tough guy image? Its one thing to be cocky, but from someone with angles look, style, and background, it doesnt fit. The wwe utilized his strengths during the prime of his career. Kurt Angle in ECW lasted about 2 weeks. Not to mention i think the tough guy character in ecw would have been better because they would have used him to bully around the new talent. NOT TO crush your top stars like Samoe Joe. If i was in charge of TNA, it would be hard for myself to book angle, i just think he needs consisency. Pick heel or face. No tweener BS.

I do think Angle in ring ability has declined a tad, but that just could be bc hes gettin old.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
TNA dosent know how to use anyone,they care more about week to week ratings than the big picture,which will be their downfall

Rell

Reaction score
I don't know I guess he isn't being used right but its not really a problem for me. I am one of those wrestling fan who really can care less about a guys look character etc. The only thing that I care about is what goes on inside the ring and so far Angle has kept me happy in ring...its funny, TNA seems to be growing as a company lately, they now put on PPV's outside of the iNCRAP zone as well as house shows, why are we talking about their downfall?

Great One

I think they've stuck with his cocky heel gimmick now, which is GREAT, because that was his prime and when he strived.