Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hitman

Reaction score
DailySquib said:
White Christian Supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan has endorsed Barack Obama to be the next President of the United States of America.

Speaking from his Kentucky office in Dawson Springs, the Imperial Wizard exclaimed that anything or anyone is better than having that "crazy ass bitch" as President.

This is the first time in Klan history that any member of the KKK has ever publicly supported an African American candidate for the presidency.

KKK lodges all over America have been gathering and holding rallies supporting the black presidential candidate.

xnaudy.jpg

Grand Turk Cletus Monroe has also been very vocal about the election and has donated thousands of dollars to Obama's election fund.

"The boy's gonna do it. My Klan group has donated up to $250,000 to the Obama fund. Anything is better than Hillary Clinton. Hell I'll even adopt a black kid from Africa before I vote for Hillary."

"A few years back we were lynching negroes. Now we're gonna vote for one to be president of the US of motherfu**ing A, damn it! Anyone or anything is better than Hillary Clinton - anything!!"

Placards for Barack Obama have been put up around the Klan's Headquarters and the KKK have announced a television ad campaign to support the African American candidate.

Wow...That's all I got to say.

PeepShow

Ever since I put up my Obama sig and avy, people are attacking from all angles. I'll take them down if you really are that motivated by it....

btw, that is fake. Just to go google and type in "Obama-KKK article"

I'm still laughing though. :laugh:

Famou$ 187

I had that avy first Peep. I had it up for like a week then got bored wit it. And you got that Obama sig off some site cause I seen it before you just whited-out the credit.

0n-Topic: You can so tell that is fake tho. No one would actually do that.

PeepShow

I got the avy from Photobucket. You have never used that Avy, at least not here. As for the Sig, I didn't white out anything. It's the design for a t-shirt on a website. :laugh:

Anyways, but yeah. Obama > KKKobe

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Despite the fact that its fake. If the KKK really didn't want Obama to win endorsing him is just about the best way to go about it. There would be more than a few people who would vote Hilary out of spite.

Adampro123

Reaction score
I Strongly doubt that the KKK will vote for any democrat this year even if they are democrats. i personally was hoping john edwards would win but hillary and obahma seem to be good candidates as well.