Kreayshawn Vents Frustrations: ‘This Game Is Fake as Hell!’

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lucid

Reaction score
Warning: Be cautious of TNA Shop

Just thought id inform you guys to be careful when ordering from ShopTNA.com. It took me having to contact the Better Business Bureau of Middle Tennessee just for them to ship a thing that i ordered.The product was the Lockdown LAX Package.TNA is pathetic on shopping.

xtremebadass

yea a couple months back i went on there and it said something about the certificate needed renewing. It just looks like a cheap site to me. For any TNA collectibles or anything, wrestlingsuperstore.com has some stuff that TNA. com sells, but all the exclusive stuff is only off TNA which sucks. I hardly order off there though, not recently.

PeepShow

I just ordered the Against All Odds from 06' and I got it within 3 days. I guess Im just lucky

Kairi

Reaction score
Kreayshawn is quickly learning how cruel the spotlight can be. Following the MTV Video Music Awards, the “Gucci Gucci†rapper’s Twitter account was hacked and underage nude photos of her were leaked online. It appears to be taking a tough toll on her, as she reveals to her fans via Tumblr.

“All I wanted to do is create and have a good time,†the Bay Area artist wrote in a blog entry entitled “I Am Mad.†“But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere.â€

Despite a lucrative deal with Columbia Records and nomination for Best New Artist at the VMAs, she still contemplates whether she is cut out for this industry. “I feel like this shit ain’t my cup of tea,†she vented. “Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL!â€

To add to her troubles, she was confronted by Rick Ross’ crew at Sunday’s awards after her controversial freestyle on Cosmic Kev’s “Come Up Show,†but she maintains that her lyrics (“You tryin’ to play me like a boss? You faker than Rick Rossâ€) were not a diss at the Teflon Don. “I’ve never, ever intentionally dissed anybody my whole career, and I don’t do that personally with friends either,†she told MTV News earlier.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't care how you explain it when you call someone FAKE it's a diss.