Kofi & Kidd?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AndrewO92

Jobber
Reaction score
With bourne suspended and Tysonn Kidd lookin for a new partner could this happen? I mean I actually wouldnt mind it. The submission and flying ability of Kidd is off the charts. Would make a killer combo. Plus new tag champs are boring as hell anyway.....division is dead right now and could use some new excitement and weird combinations. Sort of what TNA did with samoa joe and magnus.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
They're already talking about making Mason Ryan, Kofi's new partner, but it's not confirmed fully yet. If this happens, I will be less interested in the tag team matches. I would honestly like to se Kofi Kingston teaming up with Sin Cara, (when he recovers). They would make a great tag team.

AndrewO92

Jobber
Reaction score
RKO said:
They're already talking about making Mason Ryan, Kofi's new partner, but it's not confirmed fully yet. If this happens, I will be less interested in the tag team matches. I would honestly like to se Kofi Kingston teaming up with Sin Cara, (when he recovers). They would make a great tag team.

Agreed. I think WWE went to far into the development of Mason Ryan. Hes more like a freak then a wrestler now. And also agreed. Sin Cara can do everythin Bourne did but more flashier and talented in my opinion. Would give the Tag-Team Division the publicity it onced had. Maybe.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AndrewO92 said:
Agreed. I think WWE went to far into the development of Mason Ryan. Hes more like a freak then a wrestler now. And also agreed. Sin Cara can do everythin Bourne did but more flashier and talented in my opinion. Would give the Tag-Team Division the publicity it onced had. Maybe.

Definitely.

Imagine if we had:

Epico & Primo
Kidd & Hunico
Sin Cara & Kingston
Del Rio (face) & Rey Mysterio (give the tag-team division some main eventers to boost it)
The Uso's

A decent division there.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Crayo said:
Definitely.

Imagine if we had:

Epico & Primo
Kidd & Hunico
Sin Cara & Kingston
Del Rio (face) & Rey Mysterio (give the tag-team division some main eventers to boost it)
The Uso's

A decent division there.

Couldn't have said it better myself.