Kobe Bryant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
I was bored. Tried some new stuff, just playing around in PS. Thoughts???

kobenew.jpg

MikeRaw

Don't know how this hasn't got any comments. I like it alot. Only thing is it looks kinda weird with the pic of him dunking facing the same direction as his "big" head is facing. IMO, it would look better if the one of him dunking was facing the other way, but I don't even know if that's possible.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Its supposed to represent what goes on in his mind, he sees it and he believes it and therefore it is. Kinda corny but that was the idea with himself being in his own mind. Thanks for the feedback.

Beer

It's very.... ew.

iunno., your new pieces seem to be worse than your old ones. i know you are trying new things, but ugh, what is this? his face cut out, him shooting a hoop, and a texture and some brushing put over it. this means good? not good, imo.

SnackZ

Reaction score
NO generic texture, NO brushes used AT ALL on this piece. The pic of his face is of him in thought. The 'action' pic is him DUNKING, not shooting a hoop, as you stated. I respect that you don't like it as each person has their own taste, just thought I'd clarify what was actually NOT used.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I started with this pic:
kobedunk16143234.jpg

Took Kobe out of it and then actually used it for the background, taking sections and blurring them (motion blur) and rearranging them to give an effect of an abstract painting background, like an oil painting or something to that effect. I then did a few filters to create the light/scratch effect. I used a pick of Kobe thinking (pic was pretty much his face only so nothing was done to it but a desaturation and blending mode change. I then duplicated the Kobe image I took from the main pic and added some effect, blurs, lighting and then changed the blending mode. The Kobe Bryant Text was done last. So hope that gives you a better idea of how this graphic was made without textures or brushes.