Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
File this under news I didn't expect to read today.

Basketball great Bryant dies in helicopter crash

"US basketball legend Kobe Bryant has been killed in a helicopter crash in California, US media report.

Bryant was travelling in a private helicopter when it burst into flames above the city of Calabasas, according to the reports.

The LA County Sheriff's department said that five people died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas on Sunday, with no survivors.

It did not immediately publish any names.

It said it received reports of the crash at about 10:00 local time (18:00 GMT).

Eyewitnesses told news site TMZ they heard the helicopter's engine spluttering before it went down.

The cause of the crash is being investigated."

Wow.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He congratulated LeBron on beating one of his records hours before the crash too.

Such a bad day for sports history. 41 years old... wtf

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Rest in peace to an absolute legend, i never watched much basketball, mainly when i was younger, but when i did my favorite team was always the LA Lakers because of Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'neal, those two were always my favorites.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
One of his daughters was on the chopper with him. ffs this is sad.

Gianna Maria.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
When I see something like this, it makes me wonder if I'm enjoying life enough. You can be here and gone tomorrow.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
When I see something like this, it makes me wonder if I'm enjoying life enough. You can be here and gone tomorrow.

Things like this just make you take a step back and look around and realize how fragile life really is.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. I don't have much knowledge about basketball but the 3 names everyone always talked about when it came to the GOATs was Jordan, LeBron and Kobe Bryant. He will forever be missed. As well as the daughter who I read was also planning on going into the sport so that's the biggest player and the future of the sport both unfortunately gone so unexpectedly. Rest in Peace.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The other two that died was a friend of Gianna's and her father (and/or coach). Not sure who the pilot was but I am sorry for everyone who lost a loved one in this crash.

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I hope from this love and support for Kobe, his Daughter and the other victims who died in the crash it would be nice to see a Movie based on Kobe's life.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I hope from this love and support for Kobe, his Daughter and the other victims who died in the crash it would be nice to see a Movie based on Kobe's life.
If I'm fancasting, John David Washington could pull off Kobe imo.

Cam!

Wowza
Reaction score
Growing up in school, whenever you went to throw a piece of paper or something away, you'd always crumble it up, and say "Kobe!" and then try to shoot it into the trash can. Kobe is an icon, and he will be missed. Pulled up out my Nintendo 64 yesterday just to play Kobe Bryant NBA Courtside.

RIP Kobe.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I been mostly avoiding reading and watching stuff, it is just too sad but YouTube popped this video up for me. Shaq talks about Kobe and I think he is right about everything he said near the end. We all take things for granted and don't realize it until it is too late. Just make sure everyone you love, knows they are loved every day and know how much they mean to you.

Reactions: Just Kevin