Knox Beard, do you write Matt Striker's beard?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
Knox Beard, do you write Matt Striker's script?

Seriously, did you hear what he said at Extreme Rules a few months ago when Jericho went head first into the cage? "The Metal Malitia bears it's fangs!"

Thats sooooooo you.

Kizza

Reaction score
Malitia?

It's Militia.

Axis

Reaction score

...god...

Reaction score
its*..

And wtf is Matt Striker's beard? Were you on drugs when you made this or something?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Knox Beard is just a metaphorical representation of the potential that rests in ALL of your facial hair. Simply accept the Beard as your Christ, and your beard too, will find salvation.

Reaction score
But..but what if my facial hair is a whispy sideburn, face border goatee affair? I wish I could grow a grizzly beard, but then my cheestache is too cheesestachy to compliment such an epic facial hair ensemble. I'm sad and confused.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
But..but what if my facial hair is a whispy sideburn, face border goatee affair? I wish I could grow a grizzly beard, but then my cheestache is too cheesestachy to compliment such an epic facial hair ensemble. I'm sad and confused.

There are many ways to accept the Beard as your Christ and Savior.