Knowledge Station#2- Aliens!

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

This time it will be about fiction!

For many many years, there has been alot of controversy about the excistance of Alliens somewhere in the vast space..

Do you think or believe that there is any reality of such an excistance??

What i do believe, there MIGHT be Extraterrestrial life such as bacteria and other micro-organizims, but to have other species that tend to be intellegent other than humans outside Earth? i dont think so.

Your Thoughts!?

the dark knight

why do all aliens land in the US?
because aliens dont exist.

Reaction score
Its hard to make too many speculations about this because we've seen/heard about so many instances of "false proof". We've seen pics of these distant "flying saucers" and such but have yet to see much up close.

If I'm taking a shot in the dark at this I'll say that it is probable that there is life of some kind elsewhere, but I can't be sure that they'll have the same capacity of intelligence as humans do. But until someone provides some incontravertable proof this topic will always be up in the air.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ yeah,well according to M.Night Shamalong:
"You got that fat fuck kicked by that Busta Rhymes rapper,cause you couldn't wrap a fucking present,instead you shit in a mail box and he opened it and pissed himself,because that dorito up his ass got moist and soggy and all yucky. Punk Ass Busta!!!"- M.N.S
So You see he's outta his dam skull so don't listen to him!-K.F.4.L

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
"You got that fat fuck kicked by that Busta Rhymes rapper,cause you couldn't wrap a fucking present,instead you shit in a mail box and he opened it and pissed himself,because that dorito up his ass got moist and soggy and all yucky. Punk Ass Busta!!!"- M.N.S

i already asked this but whats wrong with you?

no aliens aren't real...

Fatal 55

Reaction score

[YT]mPgI-7hTZkQ[/YT]

Speaks for itself...

Bradders

Reaction score
I think, in a hundred thousand years, there will be aliens. Just like us (if you believe the theory of evolution) A micro-organism is on, say Neptune, somewhere we can't reach yet, they will evolve and form civilizations and transport to Earth and we will all have intergalactic cake.

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever known what he says......but back on topic.....Do alien's exist I think so.......not un out Solar System and maybe not even in our Galaxy but they definetly exist it's crazy of us to think that in a Universe this vast we're the only ones around.....I don't think we've been visited but I believe that there are other intelligent civilazations out there...

phantomgerald

I think there are definately aliens out there, maybe they're so small we can't see them, maybe they are not detectable, but there's definately something out there.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Maybe. I dunno. Its likely.

Its pretty arrogant to assume that out of all the planets and galaxies out there that we are the only intelligent life form.

On the other hand, I don't think it matters until they decide to pop in for a visit.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I would not be in the least bit surprised if aliens are real. But I have never seen one. Everyone hears how there have been sightings and abductions and everything. Im not saying that its real or fake. I am of this opinion....I am open to the possibility of aliens being real...however until I see one with my own 2 eyes then I cannot say that they exist.