Knockout Gauntlet, Who Will Win?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I am thinking Ms Brooks or Gail Kim, here are my reasons:
Gail Kim
She is probably one of the most talented ladies on the TNA roster at the moment and there is no doubt in my mind she is championship material
Ms Brooks
She is home grown TNA. If she had the title it could lead to a storyline involving Robert Roode.

I hope this womens division actually takes off rather than just being a card filler

Hitman

Reaction score
It should be Gail Kim cause she's the only woman in TNA that could actually wrestle.

phantomgerald

I honestly don't really care. Do I care if Beth was champ instead of Candice in WWE? Nope, so what makes you think I'll care who's champ in TNA.

Reaction score
Man I'm so excited for this. I can't wait dammit! :bat_angel:

gashface

Reaction score
Well wrestling wise I'd like to see Gail Kim win, however storyline wise I'm thinking that somehow they're going to involve the Robert Roode storyline so either Ms. Brookes will win, or she will get screwed out of the win.

JHar888

Reaction score
Did they sign Jazz? Her and Gail Kim are the only I could picture winning. That Roxy Lavuex or whatever chick can't win, because she doesn't really have it over with the crowd yet. I think Gail Kim will win, but if Jazz is in it, she probably will.

Bradders

Reaction score
Gail Kim seems the obvious choice but knowing TNA it won't be obvious...

dayvid316

Reaction score
I have seen Amazing Kong live and you will be shocked if you never heard seen her.Only seen her in Japan and Shimmer on DVD/TV.You will still be shocked.She could wrestle at first i was like this match going to decent but i went home so shocked.

gashface

Reaction score
If TNA keep Amazing Kong she should win based on pure skill, but TNA will probably opt for cheap storyline between Ms. Brookes and Angel Williams. TNA Today began to set that up.

The Ripper

Reaction score
For wrestling wise id say Amazing Kong or Gail kim. BUt as many have said they will probably go for cheap storylines and put it on Ms. Brooks

Reaction score
I think TNA is pushing Gail Kim anyway. As much as I want her to win it I wouldn't mind if Talia Madison won it or any of the other newcomers either. Plus m curious also about the Womans title too since TNA's titles all look awesome.

Travis40

Either Gail Kim or someone new they just brought in, but my choice would have to be Gail Kim. She's got looks....sort of, but she can wrestle a damn good match.

Reaction score
Well I guess I will go with Ms. Brooks she should be rewarded for her loyalty to the company!:geek: