Kizza vs. Beer - Football Manager 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

This is it. The final battle of two greats, Kizza McKizzason and Beer Owen.

K, we're both going Manchester City, and we're gonna post screen shots of our progression every month.

T'is the ultimate battle.

Kizza

Kizza McKizzason hasn't loaded yet!

First purchase will be Liverpool F.C.

Beer

My first purchase will probably be Hungry and Slovakia. Then Slovenia if money is left over.

Kizza

2uh5rfd.jpg

The greatest signing in the history of our great sport.

Kizza

Drew 1-1 with ARCH RIVALS Manchester United in the first EPL game of the season. Lescott scored in the 2nd minute before Given decided to be a cunt. Ran out, tried to clear, and Berbatov slotted it in from 30 yards. Funny thing is though, Given won Man of the Match.

Oh, and i'm already fucked over by injury. Adebayor and Onuoha will miss the next game, and Tevez is gone for a month with a torn hammy. Starting to regret the Bellamy sale Beer :(.

Beer

I lol'd. Tevez and Adebayor out pretty much ruins your hopes for the next game. And the next month will be difficult too. ownt.

I on the other hand haven't played a match yet. I'm rebellious like that.