Kitten Abused Using Fireworks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Some sick person decided to light fireworks off inside of a kitten. No one knows who did it either. I hope they get caught.
Someone needs to shove something up this person's ass and light it!

"The veterinarian treating her says this case is up there in the top five acts of cruelty he's ever seen.

"She basically had no skin up half of her tail and surrounding her tail all the skin was gone," according to Dr. Andrew Scherrer of the Phillips Animal Hospital in Mansfield.

The cat, named Katy, was rushed into surgery at Monday. And while she will likely survive, Dr. Andrew said they won't know what her "quality" of life will be for at least a few days.

He told us, "I can't assess how much damage has been done internally and to the very small structures like nerves. The possibility exists for her to never be continent again."

She was brought in by a family we're told had fed her, but they refused to go on camera, only saying they wanted to find the person responsible."

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Fuck shoving fireworks up their ass, just kill them plain and simple.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Can we pls not posts stories like these ever? gets me agitated and angry

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Animals get abused like this every day, I get not liking to hear about it but if everyone wanted to avoid these stories, more abuse would happen.
Crap like this needs to be known so pet owners (especially cat owners) don't trust their pets around strangers and so they stop letting them outside unsupervised.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Ugh...

Its stories like this that make me wish
I was an alien & had no genetic connection
to the human race.

Find these people, put them in a hessian bag
& then beat them with baseball bats till they
stop screaming & moving.

No...don't kill them...

Just make them suffer...

I second this opinion...

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Animals get abused like this every day, I get not liking to hear about it but if everyone wanted to avoid these stories, more abuse would happen.
Crap like this needs to be known so pet owners (especially cat owners) don't trust their pets around strangers and so they stop letting them outside unsupervised.

This.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if you have a cat seriously consider making them an indoor cat. It hurts me so much to see how many people think it's okay to just let their cats wander freely outside because "They're cats!" but I know full well that the average lifespan of an outdoor cat is 2 years. The average lifespan of an indoor cat? 12-15 years. Knowing that, why would you ever let your cat outside unsupervised??

Usually the response I get is "But they want to be outside and I don't want to fight with them." Really? Then don't have a cat. Look. a pet of any sort is a life you are responsible for. Very similar to a child. If your child begged repeatedly to do something which was not good for them would you just let them do it because you didn't want to fight with them? If the answer is yes then you shouldn't have a kid either.

If you really want to be able to let your cat outside then consider leash training them or building them an inclosed place where they can play.(usually called a cattio). But it really is not necessary to let your cat outside. Your cat has no concept of the world beyond that which you allow them to experience. They don't even know that it's possible to access that space they see beyond the window. So if they are perfectly happy and healthy watching birds from a window sill why on Earth would you let them wander outside where dogs, cars, other cats, and total asshole humans can do them harm?

(Also please spay and neuter, I'll stop nagging now.)

Reactions: Solid Snake