KingoftheRing098 Presents: WWE 2008: Survive or Else

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KingoftheRing098

Reaction score
I posted this on another forum under a new name but never got it started due to a broken computer.

So I decided to post it on here instead of waiting 30 days to start a new 1. I will post quick results from Survivor Series up to todays date including Armaggedon to get caught up, hope everyone enjoys.

KingoftheRing098 Presents: WWE 2008: Survive or Else

This BTB is set in the present day, with CEO Vince McMahon not very happy with the way things are going in today's WWE. He wants change and has come up with an idea that will forever change the face of the company.

So on November 17th 2008, on the Last Raw before Survivor Series, McMahon finally decided to come out from behind the scenes and show he is alive and well, but in reality everyone will not like the things he has to say

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back and we are waiting to see what the major announcement the Board of Directors have to make. Every single WWE Superstar is on the ramp or around the ring.

Vince McMahon music hits as everyone is in awe.

King: He's back, Vince McMahon is alive

McMahon walks down to the ring, mic in hand with every superstar breathless.

McMahon: Its good to be back ... But I have some news that some people might not like ... I like change and starting next week, the WWE will be turned into 1 Brand with 1 show a week. (Fans Boo)

McMahon: You see, its not about the money, Ive got plenty, its about entertainment. And entertainment I will bring back to the WWE. But Vince what about the titles and superstars?

McMahon:Well Vince, As the Survivor Series Card is already set, we will need to shake things up. So on Sunday at Survivor Series, if you (the superstars) lose the match your in, you will be fired on the spot, no matter whos involved.

The winner of the ECW title will be the new Hardcore Champion with the 24/7 rule installed again. The two Heavyweight Championships will be held until Armaggedon where a Undisputed champion will be determined between the two belt holders. Since the IC and US titles are not being up for grabs, those two holders if they win their match, will keep there belts and both belts will be kept.

There will be a Womens Championship Match Sunday, as Beth Phoenix will face Michelle McCool as the loser will be fired and the winner the Womens Champion, and same goes for the Tag Belts, both brand champs will go head to head on Sunday.

McMahon: Also on Sunday we need to determine a General Manager so, both Mike Adamle and Vickie Guerreo will compete in a match against each other with the winner the new GM, but if anyone else out there wants to be GM, just come out and put yourself in the match.

Every superstar is in shell shock and does not know what to do.

McMahon: So to all the Superstars have fun and good luck.

McMahon drops the mic as his music hits and he makes his way up the ramp and silence hits the arena, even the broadcasters have nothing to say as Raw goes off the air.

KingoftheRing098

Reaction score
Survivor Series Card​

WWE Championship: Chris Jericho (c) vs John Cena

WH Championship: HHH (c) vs Vladimir Kozlov

Tag Team Championship: Punk - Kingston (R) vs Primo - Carlito (SD)

ECW Championship: M. Hardy vs Finley vs T. Dreamer

Womens Championship: B. Phoenix (R) vs M. McCool (SD)

Elimination Match: Batista - R. Truth - R. Mysetrio - Kane - E. Bourne vs Orton - S. Benjamin - S.Marella - M. Henry - MVP

Interbrand Tag: Taker - HBK vs Big Show - Kendrick

10 Man Battle Royal: Winner keeps check, everyone else is fired: Noble - Regal - London - Burchill - J. Hardy - Khali - Snitsky - V. Venis - M. Striker - Wang Yang

GM Match: M. Adalme vs V. Guerreo

On WWE.com

4 way Tag Match: Loser Tag Team that gets pinned will be fired, other 3 will keep there paychecks: Miz/Morrison vs Cryme Time vs Jesse/Festus vs Ryder Hawkins

8 Women Tag Match: Mickie - Kelley Kelly - Maria - Candice vs Layla - Victoria - Natalya - Jillian

You may give your predictions, I will not write the matches out just give you the results.

seX-Power

The concept is actually pretty good, but pay more attention to your writing.

Also, :rofl: at the General Managers match, hopefully Vickie Guerrero wins.

Elimination Match: Batista - R. Truth - R. Mysetrio - Kane - E. Bourne vs Orton - S. Benjamin - S.Marella - M. Henry - MVP

10 Man Battle Royal: Winner keeps check, everyone else is fired: Noble - Regal - London - Burchill - J. Hardy - Khali - Snitsky - V. Venis - M. Striker - Wang Yang

On WWE.com

4 way Tag Match: Loser Tag Team that gets pinned will be fired, other 3 will keep there paychecks: Miz/Morrison vs Cryme Time vs Jesse/Festus vs Ryder Hawkins

8 Women Tag Match: Mickie - Kelley Kelly - Maria - Candice vs Layla - Victoria - Natalya - Jillian

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Jeez, your losing some awesome guys in almost every match here. This is interesting though, and I like how its looking. Enjoy the site, and stay active btw. Here are the predictions, and also, in the first post, what happened to Vince McMahon that everyone thought he was dead, or something?

Jeez, I can't believe one of these two will be laid off. Sad, sad, sad. Cena wins because he's McMahon's favorite :shifty:.

Vladmir Kozlov: I vant vetter compisiton (competition).

Awesone team tbh, and they should PWN the opponents.

V1 FTW!

I hope..

I can't believe your letting go of Orton (by my predictions). I predicted team Batista because they have more fan favorite stars, and they can be put over easier. Also, why is Kane with the faces? If this is present time WWE, he'd be a big heel at the moment.

To easy, come on?

10 Man Battle Royal: Winner keeps check, everyone else is fired: Noble - Regal - London -Burchill - J. Hardy - Khali - Snitsky - V. Venis - M. Striker - Wang Yang
Oversized squash match?

Your going to have a general manager of your choosing come down, and put himself in the match, easily defeating the two oppositions. If not, Vickie Gurrero's frog splash should be put over as the deadliest finisher in the WWE.

KingoftheRing098

Reaction score
Survivor Series Card​

Results​

Winners in Bold & Blue

Interbrand Tag: Taker - HBK vs Big Show - Kendrick (E. Jackson turns back on Kendrick, & keeps contract)

GM Match: M. Adalme vs V. Guerreo vs Super Crazy vs JBL (JBL wins in a quick contest)

On WWE.com

Roster

Main Event
Jericho
HHH
Edge (Injuried)
Orton
Undertaker
HBK

Upper Mid-Card
M.Hardy
J.Hardy
CM Punk
Umaga (injuried)
MVP
Mr. Kennedy (injuried)
Kofi Kingston

Lower Mid-Card
S. Benjamin
K. Dykstra
E. Jackson
DH Smith (injuried)
M. Henry
Santino
D-Lo Brown
C. Haas

Tag Teams
Priceless - Rhodes - DiBiase - Manu
Cryme Time - Shad - JTG
Ryder - Hawkins
Miz - Morrison

Women
B. Phoenix
Mickie James
Kelly Kelly
Maria
Candice

General Manager: JBL

Champions
WWE: Jericho
WHC: HHH
IC: Santino
US: S. Benjamin
Tag: Punk - Kingston
Hardcore: M. Hardy
Women: B. Phoenix

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I almost got all of the results right. Shocked you kept team Orton. The roster is pretty good, and I enjoy almost every star. JBL as GM is pretty cool, and Triple H versus Chris Jericho at Armageddon is going to be absolute PWN. I can't wait, and good luck dude. This BTB looks promising, although I expected a recapped Survivor Series.

KingoftheRing098

Reaction score
I almost got all of the results right. Shocked you kept team Orton. The roster is pretty good, and I enjoy almost every star. JBL as GM is pretty cool, and Triple H versus Chris Jericho at Armageddon is going to be absolute PWN. I can't wait, and good luck dude. This BTB looks promising, although I expected a recapped Survivor Series.

I lost alot of talent with the Orton match but needed a lilttle shock to the PPV.

By the way I just return from a two week vacation in Hawaii so I will post up a write up from the 4 Raws heading up to Armaggedon on Monday.

KingoftheRing098

Reaction score
Trying to get caught up a little bit I will be posting a 4 week review of everything that happened on Raw leading up to Armaggedon.

Armageddon PPV Card

WWE Championship: Undisputed Champion will be Crowned: HHH (WWE) vs Chris Jeircho (WHC)

Lead Up: Chris Jericho kicks off the first Raw following Survivor Series to a thunderous roar of boo's. He gets on the mic saying how grateful it is to beat the American Hero, John Cena and watch him cry as he stands in the ring knowing he will not be around anymore. But that is in the past and now he has to focus on becoming the only man in wrestling history to win two, yes two, undisputed championship matches, and he will be named the Undisputed WWE Champion at Armageddon.

But that will cue for HHH's music to hit and the World Heavyweight Champion will come out and walk down to the ring. He says congrats on his victory last night but has a problem with one thing. In 4 weeks it wont be you (points at Jericho) it will be me who will be crowned the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion.

The new GM music hits as JBL walks out from the back. "Fellas, Fellas hold on here, as you might know, Im in charge now. So what I say, goes. As for the match at Armageddon, it can wait, but in 2 weeks in that very ring you both will sign the contract for the championship match and in that contract it will have a clause saying there will be no re-match clause. So the loser will not be awarded a re-match at the next PPV, he will have to earn his shot back."

JBL schedules both in a match. HHH vs Mark Henry & ME: Jericho vs HBK. HH would go on and dominate the match and pick up the victory. In the Main Event, HHH is shown unconscience before the match takes place as, WWE officials calls an ambulance. The match takes place anyways and as it looks like HBK is about to pick up the victory, MVP comes out and attacks HBK but out comes Ezekiel Jackson to look to save him but he attacks HBK as well (for the whole story scroll down to see what took place because of this).

The next week HHH was not on Raw leading to Jericho to come out and taunt him but HHH does get on the titantron and tells Jericho he will see him next week for the contract signing.

As the contract signing looms Jericho is shown walking back and forth in his locker room, beforehand pondering about something. Out first comes Vince followed by JBL and then both Champions. JBL states also that a no touch clause is in the contract as well, so once signed if anyone touches the other they will be disqualified and the other will recieve the Championship Belt. HHH gets on the mic and says he knows Jericho arranged the attack on him two weeks ago and in 2 weeks at the PPV he will give Jericho the worse beating of his life. Jericho stands up asking HHH if thats right and HHH gets up as well and says yes, at just the right time Jericho goes to spack HHH across the face but HHH catches his hand and delivers a right hand across the table. HHH takes his shirt off and jumps over top the table and starts to pound away on Jericho he pulls him up throws him off the ropes and delivers a spinebuster through the table. HHH gets up signs the contract and starts to pose for the crowd as his music hits and Raw goes off the air.

The final Raw before Armageddon will see HHH running the gauntlet against 5 opponents, and Jericho getting to choose who they will be. Mark Henry, Charlie Haas, Kenny Dykstra, Team of Ryder & Hawkins were chosen as the first 4 but the last man was Randy Orton. Orton would pick up the victory (and leave) and all 5 other men will come out of pound away on HHH as Jericho stands by ordering them what to do. Everyone will walk up the ramp as Jericho gets on the mat and starts to scream in HHH face, as Jericho stands over top and holds the WWE Championship up in the air.

Tag Match: HBK - Undertaker vs MVP - Ezekiel Jackson

Lead Up: Ezekiel Jackson costs his former employer the Brian Kendrick his contract, so on Monday Jackson walks up to Michaels and tells him he didnt do what he did for him but for himself. HBK tells Jackson he knows it was business but if he every needed anything to let him know. He would be willing to help. HBK walks off. Later in the night MVP is conducting an interview but HBK interupts by just walking in front of the camera not saying a word, as MVP is trying to make a point. MVP tells HBK to get his own interview as HBK keeps walking not paying any attention to want he said.

Later in the night when HBk would take on Jericho, MVP would come down to interfere and attack HBK from behind. At that time Jackson would come running down as MVP will put his hands up to tell Jackson to hold up but before anyone knew what was going on Jackson turned to HBK and delivered a powerbomb to him as the two continued the attack.

The next week on Raw, it was discovered that the team of MVP/Jackson was the ones who attacked HHH. HBK will go to JBL and ask for a match but instead told HBK to find a partner to take on the two at Armageddon. HBK agreed and went to look for a partner. Later in the night when HBK took on Jackson in a one on one match, MVP would come in and attack HBK from behind, as the two begin an attack, but the lights went out and you hear a ( GONGGGG !!!!) the announcers almost have an heart attack, as the lights come back on and the Undertaker is standing behind both MVP and Jackson as MVP turns around he his given a right hand, the same would go for Jackson, HBK would get to his feet and land Sweet Chin Music to Jackson as MVP recieved a chokeslam. As Raw went off the air, the team of HBK - Taker was left in the ring.

The next week on Raw everyone was talking the pairing of HBK and Taker. MVP and Jackson would not cause any more damages but only guranteed that (using air quotes) " greatest team ever" will suffer a lose in two weeks.

The days leading up to Armageddon will see the 1 on 1 match up of the Undertaker vs MVP. The back and forth action will result in a DQ as Jackson would interfere and nail both HBK/Taker with a chair and MVP/Jackson would escape up the ramp before the two could fight back.

6-Man Tag Match: Punk - Kofi Kingston - Jeff Hardy vs Team Priceless (Rhodes/Dibiase/Manu)

Lead Up: The rivalry between Punk/Kofi and Team Priceless has been getting closer and closer to exploding, and this match-up might set it off. Randy Orton has been rough with Team Priceless it was what happened a week after Survivor Series that got Team Priceless headed into the right direction. The tag match-up between Punk-Kofi vs Rhodes/Manu would finsih in a DQ because of the attack from the returning Ted DiBiase Jr. The three would go on to attack the Tag Team Champions.

The next week on Raw Punk would come on to spoil Team Priceless party to tell them that GM JBL has set a match-up for Armageddon. It will be Team Priceless vs Punk-Kofi- and Jeff Hardy. Team Priceless doesnt seem to happy but once they got to the back, they approached Orton to ask him what he thought of the match, Orton says, "Look, first off you have to deal with your own problems , secondly I'm trying to figure out how Im going to get the WWE Championship back and headline Wrestlemania once again and third I'm not the Leader of "Team Priceless" until you 3 can handle things on your own."

With 6 days leading up to Armageddon all 6 men would compete each other in 3 single matches. Rhodes will go on to beat Kofi and J.Hardy would take care of Manu and the third match would feature Punk vs DiBiase, as DiBiase would pick up the pinfall with the help from the ropes. As Team Priceless takes the momentum to Armageddon

Intercontinental Championship: Undisputed Champion will be crowned: Santino (IC) vs Shelton Benjamin (US)

Lead Up: In a battle that will lead up to being named the Undisputed Intercontental Champion. The two heels will go back and forth with the war of words for the first couple weeks. As the PPV started to come closer it was Santino who started to become a little more of a face as the crowd reacted well to his comments of Shelton. But Shelton got the last laugh as he came from the back to interfere in Santino's match with Charlie Haas and nailed Santino with a chair. The attack continued until Shelton finished Santino off with a DDT onto the chair.

Hardcore Championship: Matt Hardy (c) vs Mark Henry

Lead Up: This rivalry has been going on for awhile but the match wasnt announced until the 2 weeks before the PPV as Matt Hardy insisted that it took place. Mark Henry accepted then instantly attacked Matt Hardy as he was leaving the arena. The week after Henry would do the same but this time just as Hardy arrived to the arena. He would smash Hardy's head off a car then hit the World Strongest Splash onto Hardy on the concrete. Henry would send for a ref but would get up after the two count, as tells Hardy, "In 6 days I will make sure the count reaches 3."

Womens Championship: Beth Phoenix (c) vs Mickie James

Lead Up:
Beth Phoenix issued a challenge 3 weeks before the PPV, as only two would step foward, one in Mickie James and Maria. GM JBL issued a number 1 contenders match as Mickie James would pick up the victory, getting the match she has wanted for a while now. But doubts entered Mickie's mind as the team of her and Maria lost to Beth Phoenix in a handicap match the week before there PPV match.

KingoftheRing098

Reaction score
Armageddon PPV Card

Results

WWE Championship: Undisputed Champion will be Crowned:
HHH
vs Chris Jeircho

Tag Match:
HBK - Undertaker
vs MVP - Ezekiel Jackson

6-Man Tag Match:
Punk - Kofi Kingston - Jeff Hardy vs Team Priceless (Rhodes/Dibiase/Manu)

Intercontinental Championship: Undisputed Champion will be crowned:
Santino
vs Shelton Benjamin

Hardcore Championship:
Matt Hardy (c) vs Mark Henry

Womens Championship:
Beth Phoenix (c) vs Mickie James

The Ripper

Reaction score
What is the point in the last post when you already said what the card is in the post before the last one.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^^ I think it's the results.

The results are good, quick question.. are you writing shows, or just re-capping them like this?

The Ripper

Reaction score
Oh Yea..........

Outcomes of matches are good, but there could have been a little bit on how the matches ended as the results on their own are pretty useless if something that happened leads onto a future part of a storyline

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
It doesn't really matter. He obviously wants to get onto writing after all his champions are set. Makes sense if you think about it.

The Undisputed Champion is Triple H. I predict a heel reign, and another thing I don't like is how a main event championship, the ECW Championship, is turned into a lower card belt all of a sudden. Really defeats logical reason.

Santino winning is really blah, and I think Benjamin would've been a much better champion.

You seem like a good writer judging by you're preview for Armageddon, so lets see what you can do.

KingoftheRing098

Reaction score
I will start writing shows after the Rumble. I wanted to get caught up until todays shows. So I will post another preview like I did with Armaggedon and will give a recap with some details on the Rumble Card. So next week I will post the preview, Royal Rumble, and my first written out Raw.