King of the Arcade rules.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Okay, you will play each game once except for Simon. The tournament will be set up in teh following way. In the arcade since we have 24 players, 3 separate tournaments will be created for each game to accomodate all the players. You are to choose one of these tournaments and you will make your attempt. Do this once for each game. You will only get one opportunity at the game, so your first score better be your best.

The points will be tallied as follows. For each game the scores will be tallied from highest to lowest. The person with the highest score will receive 24 points, second 23 points, third 22 points etcetera all the way down to 24th. All the scores from each game will be added up resulting in one King of the Arcade.

Here are your players:

Monkeystyle
CenaMark54
MJ807
CMS
Great One
Soulpower
Y2Jasmine
J-Dawg
Untouchable
Famou$ 187
rkorockz
enigma22
spity94
gardsjr
wwerko619
Nancy Di Loreto
Italian Outsider
DX Degenerate
Mat
C4
xtremehighflyer
the dark knight
hhhfangirl
switchy
phantomgerald
mtg

Ok, this isn't going to work the way I hoped it would, but I have an idea.

Famou$ 187

You always have a idea Monkey. But damn we sure did have a good turn out.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Now that numbers don't matter yeah.

Also, gonna wipe the scores in the arcade. This will work better.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
K, but that's it now.

Anyway, so here's the deal. Go to the arcade http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/arcade.php

I know it says its offline, but the games should work anyway. Play each game except for Simon, once only. Please, once you do play each game once don't forget not to play any of the other games until the tourney is over. Otherwise you'll ruin your standings. Start now.

Switchy

Reaction score
I can't even get the game. I get a vBulliton message saying Admin currently has the arcade disabled...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It works for me anyway

i think u can see it because u r an admin...

btw how do u think to make sure ppl play each game only once?

i mean, a guy could start a game, if the thing is going bad close it and restart it without saving the score and play again

monkeystyle

Reaction score
i think u can see it because u r an admin...

btw how do u think to make sure ppl play each game only once?

i mean, a guy could start a game, if the thing is going bad close it and restart it without saving the score and play again

Honour system I guess.