King and Cole during the main event.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Just finished watching that live with the homies, and AJ slammed Bryan and Punk through the table, and King and Cole said absolutely nothing. Made the segment feel so average and useless when something "shocking" has just happened. King - seriously - gtfo.

/Rant

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!! AJ JUST PUT PUNK AND BRYAN THROUGH A TABLE - JR.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was really poor, indeed. If they had acted as if they were shocked it would've been a lot... more impactful.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
"OH MAH GAWD!!!!! DID YOU JUST SEE WHAT AJ DID?!?!?! SHE PUT BRYAN, AND! CM PUNK THROUGH A TABLE!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH WITH THIS WOMAN?!?!?!?" -Joey Styles

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
AJ shoves Punk, causing him and Bryan to go through a table.... at the commentary table, crickets chirp. End show.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Maybe she really is crazy and decided on her own to push Punk. The announcers could have really been in shock and speechless.

Na, our announce team just sucks :haha:

Reactions: Matt

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
i found it weird... but silence is better than joey styles
id have preferred booker
"damn she just dropped them two boys right there through that table. Something is seriously wrong with this here girl"

"tell me she didnt just do that"

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You don't need the commentary team overselling a big moment, sometimes the moment should speak for itself.

That's what they were going for, but this time, that didn't work.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
MarkyMark said:
Maybe she really is crazy and decided on her own to push Punk. The announcers could have really been in shock and speechless.

Na, our announce team just sucks :haha:

Maximum optimism lmao :p

Rainman said:
You don't need the commentary team overselling a big moment, sometimes the moment should speak for itself. That's what they were going for, but this time, that didn't work.

A big moment at a PPV maybe, but even then you want a shocked response. See Kane's first run, would it have been the same without JR?

This was disgusting. I wasn't sure myself whether to be shocked or not.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:

Wouldnt put it past her :true: