Kim Kardashian’s “Washroom”

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
This might be the weirdest thread I’ve ever done but screw it this videos made me laugh too much to not make a thread about it.

This is Kim Kardashian’s bathroom. They keep calling it a washroom which annoys me but let’s just go through certain problems I see with this.

1. The starting phrase of “Ok since everyone is a little bit confused about our sinks” I love how this is the introduction because it’s a really weird sentence.
2. Their bath is pretty much just a large sink. It’s just a massive square, you suppose to relax in that? Plus the oldest kid is like five isn’t he? He won’t even be able to get out of that pool! You’re trying to drown the kid! It even looks like one of the death traps from the sims!
3. The two random chairs. Because that’s what I want in a bathroom, two armchairs!
4. The massive window allowing people to be creepy.
5. The fact that it’s so empty, Did they just move in? Cause it’s so freaking plan.
6. Someone’s going to confuse that window and mirror, I don’t know how but someone’s going to.
7. The entire ceiling is a lightbox. I got nothing, I just find that impressive.
8. As Gina Linetti otherwise known as Chelsea Peretti elegantly put, where’s the soap? Or towels for that matter?
9. Who has the time to draw the plans for A SPECIFICALLY MADE SINK?
10. Who has time to do 8 prototypes of that SINK?
11. Who’s cleaning up the water after someone turns off the tap? You know that not all that water is going down that drain, it ain’t possible.
12. Backsplash.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
What ? ? Quote this videos made me laugh too much.. Why it's Not Funny Doh! Not Jealous of Her Wash Room Because it's Bigger Than Your Whole House With it's Beautiful Tropical Garden Views With One Way Windows & Sunshine That You Just Don't Get in the Cold Wet Freezing UK ? ?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
1. The starting phrase of “Ok since everyone is a little bit confused about our sinks” I love how this is the introduction because it’s a really weird sentence.
Who is "everyone"? Who is she talking to? Is it you Reag? Are you everyone?

2. Their bath is pretty much just a large sink. It’s just a massive square, you suppose to relax in that? Plus the oldest kid is like five isn’t he? He won’t even be able to get out of that pool! You’re trying to drown the kid! It even looks like one of the death traps from the sims!
I am assuming this is the master bathroom... i.e. Kim and Kayne's. I am sure each kid has their own bathroom.

3. The two random chairs. Because that’s what I want in a bathroom, two armchairs!
Maybe Kanye likes to sit naked in the bathroom and stare at himself in the mirror. The extra chair is for the person he pays to stare at him staring at himself sitting naked in front of the mirror.

4. The massive window allowing people to be creepy.
They have acres of land surrounded by a large wall or "fence". Unless Bruce is out there peeping Kanye, I don't think they have to worry about anything.

5. The fact that it’s so empty, Did they just move in? Cause it’s so freaking plan.
Plan? How is something "plan". Oh, you mean "plane"? Like an airplane?

6. Someone’s going to confuse that window and mirror, I don’t know how but someone’s going to.
I guess if you are severely drunk or a bird, this would be a problem.

7. The entire ceiling is a lightbox. I got nothing, I just find that impressive.
:kanye4:

8. As Gina Linetti otherwise known as Chelsea Peretti elegantly put, where’s the soap? Or towels for that matter?
They are billionaires. They probably have someone who just stands in there all day holding a basket full of soap.... Maybe the chairs are for that guy to take a break.

9. Who has the time to draw the plans for A SPECIFICALLY MADE SINK?
Someone who wants a lot of money and to put little effort in. I would have done it.

10. Who has time to do 8 prototypes of that SINK?
A very wealthy minded person.

11. Who’s cleaning up the water after someone turns off the tap? You know that not all that water is going down that drain, it ain’t possible.
Probably the guy holding the soap basket.

12. Backsplash.
GrandFreshCusimanse-max-1mb.gif

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Who has time to design sinks? Errr probably people who design sinks for a living. Who has time to design cars?

• Haha
Reactions: Village Idiot