Killzone 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Theme: Killzone 2
Colors:Use dark red,grey, and or some black
Person: Helghast(They have gas masks)
Text: Killzone 2
Font: idk not to big
Size: idk regular size i guess
Name/text Placement:don't care

Fullfill my request plz and you will be repped.

Beer

I don't mind sharing the sig I am using with you, as long as it is alright with the sig maker, TK.GFX.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Theme: Killzone 2
Colors:Use dark red,grey, and or some black
Person: Helghast(They have gas masks)
Text: Killzone 2
Font: idk not to big
Size: idk regular size i guess
Name/text Placement:don't care

Fullfill my request plz and you will be repped.

no idea who the people are and how to tell the difference but here's a quick 10 minute job. I was bored, saw request and did. (your name is on the helmet)

killzone.jpg

Nation

Sorry not feeling it. Rep for trying. Come on people give some more attempts and Beer no thanks it's your sig.

Kassidy

Reaction score
I would do this man but I am still waiting for parts to build my comp :( I am on my sisters laptop and i dont have any of my program or resources

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Kassidy, you were the only person not playing Killzone 2 on my PSN list of 61. We had a two huge ass matches. It wouldn't let me message you Nation. Would you like to join my Killzone 2 clan?

Also since Nation doesn't like the sig, allow me to have it please?

Just replace the text with S.W.A.G.

Kassidy

Reaction score
I wont have the game till tuesday of next week, and no i dont join clans and i dont usually play ps3 games online cuz my ps3 for some reason gets a poor connection to the internet and all i get is lag. I mean it took 4 hours to dl the svr 09 dlc, no lie four fucking hours to find out my friend dled it in 15 mins. My xbox 360 is great online but my ps3 blows and I have a 16 gb connection to the internet so i know its not the internet its my ps3 :(

Nation

Its alright Kass and that sucks dude. Sure ill join your Clan, Stinger.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Nice work C4. I like it. Way better than my lame as 10 minute attempt by far dude.