Killings to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Source: Wrestling Observer

- WWE has offered former TNA wrestler Ron "The Truth" Killings a contract. A deal hasn't been reached yet, but it's highly likely that Killings will return to WWE in the near future.

i really hope killings comes to the wwe... he should feud with cena eventually... start him out in ecw tho

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
*shrug* Wasn't really a fan.

If he does go to WWE, I think he'll have one quick run just as WWE saying "Ha, we got your guy, TNA, suck that", then he'll be reduced to a jobber and eventually leave.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

wasn tthere already a thread about this? anyhoo, i hope he does get signed and start with ecw. feud him with elijah ....... or make him elijah's older black rapping bro!

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol ya or a team with him and elijah burke

Wrestling Station

he might join the faction with Burke and Benjamin at ECW imo.

phantomgerald

Racists bastards grouping all the black people together.

CenaMark54

^^^Everyone knows white and blacks don't hang out with each other.

Soulpower

I hated the whole Killing/Cena beef... Black on black violence has to STOP! Anyways, it'll be nice to see Killings and his millions of uneccesary flips in a WWE ring.

Markz

Reaction score
I'd love to see him team with Shelton, although the Golden boy is on a singles push I would still like to see it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
It would be cool to see him in SD in the ME status... I mean come on! WWE cant pull off Edge, Taker, and Batista forever.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Don't get you hopes up, he'll prolly be MC'ing on raw and maybe he'll get an IC title shot if he's lucky then he'll be on heat. I'd love to see him and Santino do a promo though and have Killings do a rap and have Sanitno saying opera is real music and shit like that.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Put him on smacky they need mre help they only got taker tista edge raw got 2 many top stars anyway also stick lashley there 2 whenever he returns

Enigma22

Reaction score
they should make a new nation of domination with burke, killings and benjamin... maybe add lashley in there...