KILL STEEN KILL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
52893395f28f2277a14edd8ac29d45f0.jpg

WWE has signed Canadian Superstar Kevin Steen to its NXT division. The burly, outspoken, Package Piledriving Quebec native, who bolts around the ring with equal parts grace and bad intentions, thrives on throwing fists and talking trash.

A 14-year veteran, Steen began training, with his parents’ approval, when he was a teenager. Possessing what no less than “Stone Cold” Steve Austin has described as a “hell of an arsenal,” Steen has earned many accolades in North America and abroad, including the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and Ring of Honor heavyweight championships. In 2013, the magazine Pro Wrestling Illustrated ranked him 10th on its annual list of the world’s top 500 wrestlers.

Along the way to becoming a world-class competitor, he also amassed one of the largest followings of any wrestler outside WWE, a fanbase that belts out their “Fight, Steen, fight!” mantra with pride. In his first official interview as a WWE signee, Steen spoke to WWE.com about his long-awaited signing, his expectations for NXT, WWE Network’s debut on Rogers Communications and his well-documented passion for visiting zoos.

IT HAPPENED! It honest to god happened!

897ab6004c0a3b0cad4320a7cdc87c9e.jpg

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Steen could learn much older "superstars" how to pull off the proper character work in matches. I hope he drop the comedy and doesn't lose any pounds.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! So many new faces in NXT that I have no clue about thanks to my WWE-tunnel-vision. Pumped!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Cool news! WWE's bound to be awesome when Kenta, Devitt and Steen join the main roster! Holy shit!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
NXTs roster is now better than the main roster :lol1:

Devitt/Kalisto should be a main feud ASAP.

I also liked how they used the term burly instead of fat :steiner:

Stopspot

Reaction score
VERY cool. So many moves. What I see? An F-5, an RKO, a moonsault, his package piledriver, etc....

Kind of looks like Patton Oswalt TBH though
He's a solid worker. His strength lying in brawls. His biggest strength is charisma and talking. He's one of Stone Cold's favorite promo guys/workers right now as well as having a fan in the Rock (like legit)

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Going to miss him using the Package Piledriver and he will not use the F 5 due to brock, A great addition to wwe, hope he still does some comedy stuff.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That bit in your video @Stopspot - where he falls like the guy that just got blasted by the chair - GOLD. I must have watched that little bit a few times over. Such good timing on it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
That bit in your video @Stopspot - where he falls like the guy that just got blasted by the chair - GOLD. I must have watched that little bit a few times over. Such good timing on it.
That guy is Sami Zayn. Under his fake Mexican name. Or so the legend says. Others say El Generico just went back to Mexico.