Kharma released as she is "difficult to work with" and weight issues.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- As previously reported, it was confirmed by Kharma this week that she was released by the company. According to sources in the company, she had received a reputation of being difficult to work with and being stubborn about suggestions to tweak her character. There was also concern about her weight; she was training in Florida and had lost some, but not to the point WWE wanted.
411mania

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
How credible is the source? On a scale of Metzelder to 10. If true this is fucking ridiculous, she was fine in ring with her weight.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Why does it really even matter? There's not much competition for her in the divas division anyway. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had her follow Chyna's path and had her start wrestling men.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I also have to question the validity of this source. WWE has no problems displaying releases on their web site. If they haven't, I don't buy it.

wk

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Video producer: "Hey Vince, when the Divas come out, we're dying out there! Beth and Layla are putting on a pretty good match, but this crowd is absolutely dead! We need something to wake this crowd up during the Divas' matches, pronto"

Vince: "Lets release Kharma, so the fans won't just be sitting on their hands waiting for her music to hit!"

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether they released her or not, but if they have I still think it's a stupid move.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
And there goes the last hope for the divas division? :upset: