Khali Sig.. lol.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

khalipsdcopy.jpg

is it just me that finds it funny? lol.

good/ bad? i know most of you hate him, but atleast i tried to make him look decent in the sig, lol.

edit:
i made an Edge sig earler today which is kinda similar in style with the khali sig..
edgepsdcopy-1.jpg

n00b

Reaction score
:lol: @ your attempt at gfx

too bright
and i cant read the text

i'd give this a 1 but since i'm in a good mood you can have 2/10

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Did you just say that about WS.

Wrestling Station

yeah people with no knowledge (n00b) can talk trash as they want. Its just trash from people i see them as :shit:

Nobody gave me real feedback about the sig. but thanks anyway.

Famou$ 187

I think it's too bright
I'm not a big fan of yellow
I get & like the funny factor in it.
It would look alot better if the text was more visible.
Over 7/10.

The only main thing I don't like about the Edge sig is that I think it would look better if the tatt was outlined in black or something. Besides that I would personally give it a 9/10

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Bit Bright for the Khali one woud have been better with Red imo. The text should just have been a bit more dominate imo,

The Edge one is pretty much flawless imo.

CT Styles

Khali Sig

I don't like how on the left of the main khali psd how the hair kinda disappears. Overall, I don't really like the choice of brushes I just find it makes things look less visible. The text is almost unreadable. The psds look blended pretty well but different brushes and colors would make it a better sig basically, the positioning of the psds are good but brushes, colors & text really don't make the sig that great. Kinda like Khali in the ring lol. 4 or 5/10

Edge Sig

On the other hand I like this sig, the choice of colors is good but I don't like the psd on the right, I think it would look better with him spearing someone or performing his other finisher, 'The Edgeucation' I think. The colors are good for both the bg and the psds and they are blended very well. This sig is a lot better but neither of them are your best. 7/10

1chiban

Reaction score
The Khali sig is not one of your best. As some others have said the text is a little bright, but the idea isn't bad at all. It made me laugh too, I think's that just a natural effect with Khali lol

Edge one is much better about 7 or 8/10 for me

As always your efforts are appreciated by most on here WS. I cannot speak for N00B though...

Evil Austin

They are good but funny at the same time. I just found a few things that made me laugh.

- The first pick on the far left of the khali sig he is pulling his hair back and he looks half bald and like 100 years old i lol'd
- The first pick of the edge sig his head is fine but its like a bicep of the bigger pick like the muscle of the arm.... lol
- why does it say Kid O Mac on it ? (sorry if been explained) I just thought that was strange ? Did he make it or was it for that member Kid O Mac ?