Kevin Steens final words in ROH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
nothing confirmed yet. He's not through medical yet according to the Meltz. But he's going through the process

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
was kind of hoping he would be like "I'm Kevin steen and you can all suck my dick peace"

Stopspot

Reaction score
was kind of hoping he would be like "I'm Kevin steen and you can all suck my dick peace"
That Steen hasn't been around for a long time sadly. There has been glimpses of the mad man but he's been goofing a bit since he started getting serious about getting to the E. ROH has been the place he's been the most serious in since they have more say on what he does.

In the ring he's still the mad man brawler. But his character is more "I'm Kevin Steen, I don't fear no man so fuck you I'm gonna make snow angels in the ring"

Stopspot

Reaction score
Hell. Steen himself killed Kill Steen Kill.

natasha18

Jobber
Reaction score
Good riddance. I have been over Steen for a while now. He just isn't who he used to be. Maybe if he goes to WWE he will get back to the old him. Nothing to do but wait and see I suppose.