Kevin Nash: "I'm not going back to TNA"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Rate The Promotion Day 5

CZW comes in with a 51 next up Ring Of Honor.

200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png

Ring of Honor (ROH) is an independent professional wrestling promotion created in 2002 that is owned by Cary Silkin. It usually holds two or three shows every month, sometimes as many as six. Annual shows include the Anniversary Show, Death before Dishonor, Survival of the Fittest, Glory by Honor and Final Battle. The shows are taped and sold on DVD through their mail and online store.

As such, Ring of Honor has developed a loyal fanbase in the Northeast and around the country. Ring of Honor also broadcasts on The Fight Network to viewers in Canada and on TWC Fight! to viewers in Great Britain and Ireland.

It's wrestling at it's best. 9/10

Kool Aid Man

Reaction score
I think ROH is real wrestling and it has more awesomeness than WWE or WSX will ever have. 10/10

Soulpower

10/10... Wrestling at its best. By far the top of the Indy food chain. Its featured a ton of 4 to 5 star matches with the likes of Joe, Punk, Kenta and Danieslon and it features the best wrestlers in the world. Why all of the guys on this roster aren't with TNA or the WWE is a mystery to me, although a lot of them have been getting signed as of late.

v1-power

Reaction score
best wreslting around it has a combonation of everytihing and i watch re runs everyday on the fight channel and i still dont get tired of it 10/10

Reaction score
Always impressive and consistently remains one of the highest quality promotions in the world, WWE and TNA included, in terms of matches. Can be a bit spotty but that's not going to stop me giving them a 9/10.

Reaction score
Always impressive and consistently remains one of the highest quality promotions in the world, WWE and TNA included, in terms of matches. Can be a bit spotty and undertsandably cheap looking but that's not going to stop me giving them a 9/10.

*apologies for the double post, the page somehow updated and posted halfway through me typing*

ChiWa

Reaction score
All of what I have seen of ROH is thanks to Soulpowers posts here when I can get ahold of a fast connection. Even without knowning all the history, promos, hype, the matches are always good. 9/10

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Kevin Nash posted the following on Twitter in response to a report that he had signed a new contract with the company:

"I promise you I'm not signed. I'm retired, Jackass. Check your sources. Don't hold your breath! Not going back to tna. I'm retired. Wasn't it leaked from tna office that I signed a month ago and I wasn't? I'll be at HBK's hof, if I'm not shooting a film in Costa Rica for 2 months. If I'm at the hof, I'll be at Mania."
Pretty much a given since he does want to be at the HOF but so much for him being apart of the whole possible MEM deal.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
this is not a finished sentence.

'I'm not going back to TNA until after the HOF and an appearance at Mania'

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me he's said this. I mean after all he wants to see his best friend get inducted into the HOF in person. And if he were under contract to TNA i'm sure he wouldn't be allowed to go there.

Kairi

Reaction score
i'm glad he will be there to see shawn go in, i always liked shawn and diesel, what!

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I believe he showed up at the HOF before while being under contract to TNA so guess you're allowed to go regardless unless it was a situation where Nash got permission from TNA.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Tbh, I don't think it's more permission from TNA because they would love to see their guys on WWE TV if possible, it's more permission from the WWE to attend

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
True though to most people they will just think it's Nash simply appearing from hiatus instead of he was in TNA.