Kenny Florian Eyes One More Title Run

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
I feel that I have all the skills to [get back in the title picture]. I’ve had different issues over the course of my career, but I’m capable of doing it. It’s just going out there and getting it done. I have some injuries I’m going to let heal for the next two months. Once those things clear up, I’m looking forward to getting back on the race to the title… I really have no idea [who my next opponent will be]right now] I’m hoping it would be a well-respected, top guy in the lightweight division. But, right now I don’t have anyone in mind. I have a back injury that I’m letting heal up. As soon as that’s cleared, I’ll start talking to the UFC about possible opponents.â€

Three time UFC title challenger, Kenny Florian in a recent interview with The Bleacher Report talks about his future in the UFC and what he see’s happening next in his career.

After losing a title shot to Sean Sherk, Florian went on to rise back through the ranks and earn a second title shot against BJ Penn, but fell short again. He then went on and dropped to the UFC’s newly minted featherweight division to challenge Jose Aldo for the belt where he dropped a decision in the bout.

Now, set to return to his true home at lightweight, Florian eyes one-more run towards a title. At 155 pounds, Kenny have proven time and time again that he is a true assassin, rarely dropping defeat to anyone and running through most everyone he faces, but can he make an impact with the new surge of talent in the UFC?