Kennedy Hate Bandwagon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

There's going to be one.

Now that he was released he was never good, never had a chance, a waste of space. Let it begin..

CT Styles

:laugh:

I'll admit, I'm kind of on it. I've been on the overrated bandwagon for a long time though.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i was never a huge fan of him and if he never got hurt 239057 times id probably like to see him stay but i dont really care much cause he never did much.

MikeRaw

It's not a bandwagon. People have always felt the same about him, which is that he's just a tease. He had potential, but was fragile as hell, and never got off the ground, and therefore people were right in saying he was overrated, because people, mysellf included, kept saying he's very good, and could be a main eventer, when he hadn't proven anything.

seX-Power

People have felt that way since his first injury... I can hardly remember what life was like back then...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
...lame.

I swear everyone online wants me to turn cyber-emo...

seriously-lame....

people are racist againest my favorite things, I have a favorite movie, go on a movie forum, turns out people hate the hell outt've it, I have a favorite qauterback since forever, he retires, comesback-plays for some faggy-eastcoast team, ...I have a favorite wrestler, and all this happens...
man-fuck this...I'm just gonna dress up like a dark knight fan...yea'...I'll blend in with the bandwagon..haha!:1: