KenFan's Pussy Pounding Reports.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
:pimp: Keep Yo' Pimp hand strong......Ya' Damn right fool.

so anyway's this one hot blonde chick at my school was walking by:eek_yello: (she's about a year older then me.) and I was all sitting on this bench in the hallway and I yelled out to her,"Yo'Bitch!, come over here and suck on my dick!",and she was all like:1: bout ready to get downtown and start sucking, but this principle guy heard me and so I got InSchool Suspension for the day, but I was determined to bang the Blonde one(win the big one) but seeing as my chances were screwed by the man in charge I decided I'd have to work harder to get her.
*Royal Rumble Tunes start playing, along with a music video of other dudes who might bang her*

anyways i'll update you all on that situation.

PeepShow

Dang, the same thing happened to me at school today as well. :g:

Christian

Reaction score
wtf peepshow it happened to you also!?

we have some weird little bond. it happened to me too!!!

Travis40

^Mark the fuck out

But anyways....this happened to me too...but the woman should be replaced by a horse..j/k, but yeah, it's happened to every guy

kevin82593dmk

Reaction score
die.gif

thOOOHiLLKiLLYOU.gif

do this to the bastard

PeepShow

^What does that have to do with Pussy Pounding?

Didnt think so......;)