KenFan's Cum Ride pf Predicitions was Right! (creamy wet dreams part 2!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Introduction: So like...several months ago, when IWF Member MattHardyV1 added me to his MSN...and then to a convo box...I didn't know what I was getting myself into....and considering (at the time), I was hated by absolutely everyone here and there and everywhere else for that matter, I was thinking I'd have to get ready for a WAR :gun_guns:

But Instead , I got Bombarded with Praise and such :roflmao:

so like...skip ahead several weeks;
Its late at night.....I'm in some three-way convo
with Y2Jasmine and Rell....and like I dunno what the fuck
cause I was like Kurt Angle during the whole discussion...
Like rell would be asking Jasmine
"Yo...what'cha wearing?"
jas would probably giggle before typing in
"just a t-shirt and some boxers"
and like.....now I'm sitting there,
trying to be funny and shit....but like...
I got totally ignored...they completely no-selled what I was saying....:shocked:

So I kind've didn't realize at the time...but with several months of Experiance...I realized that I may have been the Key-Witness to "CYBER-SEX"

Anywho....
I decided that I'd Jokingly make a thread in the Hell in a Thread area titled "Creamy Wet Dreams part 1"
it was about Rell leaving me offline messages
about how he loves jasmine....sure...
it was fake and such,but the thing,
well the reaction I got from rell and jasmine was a little bit....
"Akward"....to say the least....

The fucking point is, I may have accidently stumbled
upon something here....
my imagination Doesn't Lie to me...

The Evidence:
Evidence piece 1: The Reactions:
Jasmine gave me the cold shoulder, rell tried to deny anythings been going on between tha two...But KenFan knows better, I may in fact be the most underrated minded-person, cause Gawdammit...its like people think what I say is stupid or something....but I know when somethings up....may have the IWF gimmick of Village Idiot, but Gosh-darn-it...I can turn it off whenever i want to and now Its "OFF" and I'm being Serious here.....MY KenFan senses be tingling....

Evidence piece 2: The Denial:
You know when you can smell the "Guilt" in thee Air?
I do....its like whenever your cousin spends 10 minutes in the bathroom, washes his hands, walks out...then you rush in there and it doesn't even smells like he took a shit...in fact...theres "CUM" on the toilet seat...wtf?
Well Thats the Same feeling I got from Jasmine/Rell.........
Another point in case is...
Mat/Kirsty...they hooked up, knocked up...and have been public in thee open about it....
Rell...turned on his BOY!...for something that obviously "TICKED" a trigger within himself to defend ....
too defend againest WHAT?!
exactly....He gave himself away at the expense of trying to rip on Mat/Kirsty for something that he and jassy have been doing.....:knob:
I busted him, I smelled tha fear in QWAN's eyes.....He knows I'm onto something, but so far, he's thinking "Thankfully everyone there thinks KenFan's an idiot"....so basically I'm at a Boy That Cried Wolf stage....
but this time...THeres an actual WOLF
and if so that means I gotta talk intelligent and shit..then so be it ni'ggaz...

heres a copy and paste from a MSN convo...there was Kronik(he's banned), Aussie-Badass, Rell, Brittany, and myself...heres what went down...

--------------------------------------------------
Qw@n says:
*licks Brittanys butt hole*
Interviewer-NewsReporter Jakey says:(kenfan)
*walks away*
Qw@n says:
*lick lick lick lick*
Brittany says:
ewww...

-----------------------------------------------------

and there you have rell caught red-handed....

Now I may post like an idiot...But Gawdammit if I don't make a Fine Detective!

seriously....This thread wasn't meant for laughs...it was meant to prove my point!

:1: SUCK IT!

Qwake

Wow, you were able to post normally and still be fucking hilirious at the same time!!! that was a great read and rofl at lick lick lick lick...

Detective Kenfan caught that fool, will their be a part 3 of this lol?

Rell

Reaction score
I'm dating Jasmine again? That rumor is like sooo last year. Catch up :smh

some of that was funny though, I don't know why, but when I read "I busted him, I smelled tha fear in QWAN's eyes" I laughed :laugh2:. How can you smell fear in someones eyes? I think you meant to say "saw", and uh...you can see into my eyes over the internet?

and is Brittany supposed to be Jasmine?

Rell

Reaction score
lol 3 replies, and one of them was by you :laugh2:

FLOP

Yo' ass need some new material

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Yeah. Come on Jakeness, step your game up. Youve been speculating about me and Rell since I have known who you are. One day, Im cybering Rell, the next I AM Rell. Make up your mind. Why dont you use your detective skills to find out something you havent been speculating on for MONTHS with zero proof, and instead try to find out why Bling and LadyHotrod hate each other so much. Was it a romance gone wrong? Is LadyHotrod Blings long lost mother? Is LadyHotrod Blings smart female alter ego? The possibilities are endless.

*points Kenfan in direction of the Flame Chamber*

Go on now.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Yeah. Come on Jakeness, step your game up. Youve been speculating about me and Rell since I have known who you are. One day, Im cybering Rell, the next I AM Rell. Make up your mind. Why dont you use your detective skills to find out something you havent been speculating on for MONTHS with zero proof, and instead try to find out why Bling and LadyHotrod hate each other so much. Was it a romance gone wrong? Is LadyHotrod Blings long lost mother? Is LadyHotrod Blings smart female alter ego? The possibilities are endless.

*points Kenfan in direction of the Flame Chamber*

Go on now.

i knew you are a male

KenFan4life

Reaction score
lol at rell and jasmine getting all cyber-mad at me....

man rell...the hell happened to you?

seriously thou...
dude, You've been acting like a little pissy-cyber nerd ever since you've came back.

First you get in a little "E-"fight with Dark Knight....

then you get E-Mad at us...

and now yo ass acting like a little E-Bitch

and jas, if you two weren't dating...then yo asses wouldn't have posted up in my palace of pussy poonging...so "HA!"

caught you n1gga'z red-handed!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Whos mad? Nobody is mad. All I am saying is to please give everyone a break and move on to something new. This ceased being entertaining months ago.

And shut up Outsider.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Nah...not'chu...well maybe you...I dunno if you're mad...but rell's been angry as fuck lately...

I dunno what the fuck why

But he's been acting like a "bitch" lately...not just here in this forum, but like ever since he came back, he's been getting all "E-Mad" and Cyber-Stressed and such...and he made Dark Knight go away...and such shit like that....

Rell

Reaction score
lol mad? Since when was I mad?

Hahahaha, Jake, you a punk. You thought I was mad, so you gave red rep like I give a fuck about some internet rep. HAHAHAHAH, that aint gangsta :laugh2: I hurt Jakes cyber-feelings when I said his thread flopped.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Whos mad? Nobody is mad. All I am saying is to please give everyone a break and move on to something new. This ceased being entertaining months ago.

And shut up Outsider.

prove i am wrong and i'll stfu. until that you have a (black) penis to me :shifty:

Rell

Reaction score
a black penis :laugh2: