KenFan4life's hatemail thread area

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
alright i'm tired and am gonna call it a night, so don't pm me, just leave all ur hate mail and shit here and stuff......peace ni&&**z i'm off to pimp up some ho's:alucard:

C4

alright i'm tired and am gonna call it a night, so don't pm me, just leave all ur hate mail and shit here and stuff......peace ni&&**z i'm off to pimp up some ho's:alucard:

Is your momma' a part of that?
And yeah, I tried to send you a PM but don't know what was wrong... so here are 2 PM's that I have been trying to send for the last month:

"Fuck you" :)

And here is another one, from my split persona:

"Love you" :)

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
illus homo est niger, quodcumquae arae pacis tergiversantae rafanidouin eius anum

Rell

Reaction score
haha KenFan = back

Rell

Reaction score
KenFag needs a life...

ROFLMAO he's the only person that instant messages me when I'm offline. I sign on only to find 10 messages from KenFan, its pretty Blue to be honest.

The Rated R CMStar

Why don't he just get banned permanently?

I mean, he comes back, post another Pussy Pounding report, get an infraction, then posts another KenFan Show, gets another infraction. Finally spams another thread and gets banned...only to return and restart the cycle.