KenFan Conspiracy Theory: "Obama is really...George W.Bush"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Yo-Theory?

• Rev Theory is just a wanna be Godsmack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bush = Obama

• WTf?

• uhh...no shithead, obama isn't bush...

• Total voters

KenFan4life

Reaction score
:homerfalls: <holy fuck!...new smiley...( :poster_offtopic: )

anyways, on "TOPIC!"

Politics and shit...(which I find really boring to think or talk about).

:sleep_1: <me with politics...

anyways...

I was just...thinking...sort've...
what if....just what if!
George W.Bush skinned and (then) killed Condalica-Rice?!
hmm?

I asked myself this, as I began to ponder 'bout the possibilities of one day seeing a panda have some sex with a grizzley bear....

so I asked an expert in Skinning People...

KenFan: "So Kassidy...I hear 'bout some rumors 'bout condy gettin' skinned up by bush so he could turn heel and become a ne'gro-democrat...any truth to these rumors?"

Kassidy (exhaled deeply): "Well...during my battles on Tekkon 4, there was...this one time...an odd occurance if...you will...were I accidently hit the X-button three times in a row...and ripped off a guy's skin...and his character died...so...according to the game, its' possible..."

KenFan: "yea...sure, but could bush have gone through with this?"

Kassidy: "YES!...very much so KenFan.....you see...the government has always used video games to do such Surgeory and such for SPYs..and bleh."

anyways...

basically, he said it's possible that George W.Bush skinned Condal'lizza Rice up and used her skin so he can appear to be a black man, he even created a bullshit back story 'bout governing Chicago...

Chicago ain't even country!

so ...well...

he gone done tricked us!

so begins his EVIL PLAN!

His plan to skin all the world's Ni'gg'ers and use their skin so as to harvest Free OIL!:jawdrop:

It's REAL!

DAMN REAL!...Real!

but since it's politics( :sleep_1: )...I'll leave it up to old people to settle these problems....:badmood:

WORD!

the dark knight

this proves it:

v6ul5g.gif