Ken Anderson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ken Anderson's Gimmick

• Love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doomsday

Reaction score
is a true american for accepting that gimmick.

the408kid

Reaction score
is a true american for accepting that gimmick.
I dont know about that Doomsday, but Kurt Angle is an absolute hypocrite for now using a tna storyline saying that he supports the troops. It's completely the opposite of what he said in the wwe when he said on Smackdown that the reason he wasn't going to Iraq for the wwe salute the troops show is because he was too good for them and now he tries to say that he's for the troops by this gimmick. This doesn't prove he cares for the troops, he just trying to suck up to the fans who of course will by it. Oh and by the way using a marine dog tag in a storyline, unless the guy gave him permission to do so, doesn't that also spit in the face of our brave men and women of the armed forces. Now I kinda laugh everytime Ken Anderson comes out and makes fun of Angle for sucking up to the fans but I wish he could bring Kurt Angle's past remarks in the wwe. Unfortunately it can't happen because of copyright.

LadyHotrod

I dont know about that Doomsday, but Kurt Angle is an absolute hypocrite for now using a tna storyline saying that he supports the troops. It's completely the opposite of what he said in the wwe when he said on Smackdown that the reason he wasn't going to Iraq for the wwe salute the troops show is because he was too good for them and now he tries to say that he's for the troops by this gimmick. This doesn't prove he cares for the troops, he just trying to suck up to the fans who of course will by it. Oh and by the way using a marine dog tag in a storyline, unless the guy gave him permission to do so, doesn't that also spit in the face of our brave men and women of the armed forces. Now I kinda laugh everytime Ken Anderson comes out and makes fun of Angle for sucking up to the fans but I wish he could bring Kurt Angle's past remarks in the wwe. Unfortunately it can't happen because of copyright.

Sorry but this post is fucking dumb. It's two different companies, two different storylines. If anyone puts his WWE storylines with his TNA storylines, they're just fucking stupid. Different companies giving different directions for the characters.

Stop taking it so seriously. Wrestling isn't real.

sir alan

Reaction score
Sorry but this post is fucking dumb. It's two different companies, two different storylines. If anyone puts his WWE storylines with his TNA storylines, they're just fucking stupid. Different companies giving different directions for the characters.

Stop taking it so seriously. Wrestling isn't real.

Exactly. Its all one big soap opera

the408kid

Reaction score
yes i know its a soap opera but remember the more veteran wrestlers do have some influence on what storylines they wanna do

LadyHotrod

yes i know its a soap opera but remember the more veteran wrestlers do have some influence on what storylines they wanna do

...SO? That doesn't mean he has to continue on with what his character said in WWE. Look at Hogan when he went heel. His character for the longest time was the hero and he went to a different company and put his character in a different direction. He doesn't have to stay a hero just because that's what he stood for in the then WWF. You follow whatever the story is, it's not that hard to do.

the408kid

Reaction score
...SO? That doesn't mean he has to continue on with what his character said in WWE. Look at Hogan when he went heel. His character for the longest time was the hero and he went to a different company and put his character in a different direction. He doesn't have to stay a hero just because that's what he stood for in the then WWF. You follow whatever the story is, it's not that hard to do.
One difference with Hogan is that his character was incredibly stale and he eventually had to turn heel, and Kurt has basically used the same gimmick in both federations throughout his wrestling career whether he was a heel or face. Now definitely wrestlers can go in different directions their they were at previous companies but all I think Kurt is doing here is using the supposed dog tag that the marine gave to him to stick it to the wwe and that's where I have the problem. Now back to the topic before Chaos has a heart attack. I wouldn't call Anderson a great American for excepting this gimmick, I have to put him on the same level as Sgt. Slaughter when he did his heel turn during the gulf war of 91 as a defector to Iraq. At both times our nation was in conflict and these types of storylines always spark lots of emotion.

chessarmy

Mouthbreather.

LadyHotrod

One difference with Hogan is that his character was incredibly stale and he eventually had to turn heel, and Kurt has basically used the same gimmick in both federations throughout his wrestling career whether he was a heel or face. Now definitely wrestlers can go in different directions their they were at previous companies but all I think Kurt is doing here is using the supposed dog tag that the marine gave to him to stick it to the wwe and that's where I have the problem. Now back to the topic before Chaos has a heart attack. I wouldn't call Anderson a great American for excepting this gimmick, I have to put him on the same level as Sgt. Slaughter when he did his heel turn during the gulf war of 91 as a defector to Iraq. At both times our nation was in conflict and these types of storylines always spark lots of emotion.

What the fuck? How is he 'sticking it to the WWE' by using his current gimmick in supporting troops? WRESTLING IS NOT REAL, JUST BECAUSE HE SAID SHIT IN THE WWE DOESN'T MEAN IT'S TRUE. If you had a fucking brain, you'd be able to figure out that this gimmick (supporting troops) is clearly closer to Kurt's actual persona than when he was a heel in his WWE days. My god, you're slow.

Seriously, you really are a blueberry. You take this shit way too seriously. Not to shatter your dreams but when they punch each other, they aren't really connecting with force.

Reaction score
Anderson is smart for taking the gimmick. It's instant heat. I wish Mark Copani (aka Muhammad Hassan) would come back in TNA and do an off shoot version of his Hassan character.

Of course, most people don't really care about Iraq nor A'stan anymore anyways, so maybe it's not a good idea...

the408kid

Reaction score
? WRESTLING IS NOT REAL Not to shatter your dreams but when they punch each other, they aren't really connecting with force.

Wow what wrestling insight you just gave their, your also gonna tell me that Hogan can't wrestle huh.

the408kid

Reaction score
Anderson is smart for taking the gimmick. It's instant heat. I wish Mark Copani (aka Muhammad Hassan) would come back in TNA and do an off shoot version of his Hassan character.

Of course, most people don't really care about Iraq nor A'stan anymore anyways, so maybe it's not a good idea...

No question this will give Ken Anderson tons of heat from this angle, and imagine if Anderson, Muhammed Hassan, and Shiek Abdul Bashir formed a little faction to go against Kurt. I still wont like the storyline but at least we'll have three wrestlers that are already instant heels in TNA and would be able to stay that way for a while.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Is Mark Henry inclusive to that?
No question this will give Ken Anderson tons of heat from this angle, and imagine if Anderson, Muhammed Hassan, and Shiek Abdul Bashir formed a little faction to go against Kurt. I still wont like the storyline but at least we'll have three wrestlers that are already instant heels in TNA and would be able to stay that way for a while.
Forgetting about Raisha Saeed?