Kelly Kelly

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
kellyk.png

kellyk-2.png

Highwave

Reaction score
I really like the colors and lighting.I would only make it smaller like the john morrison tag you have now.

Kizza

Fairly simple, looks mainly like you've got a stock, dome some graidents/brushing and some blending options, then slapped some text on. Well done though, the colours bring her out a bit more and make her look good. Nice choice on them. Small text is good, cos it doesn't need to be the focal point. I mean, who's gonna notice the text with Kelly on there :p.

the dark knight

her left tit and her neck look like they're zombified.

SnackZ

Reaction score
her left tit and her neck look like they're zombified.

lol - I noticed that too. That effect on the image of Kelly itself is rather disturbing. I like the coloring/bg/theme/text on this. The second one with the lighter/thinner border looks better but I am really offput by her thinner-esque neck and boobage as those are somethings that make her beautiful.