Kaz

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well it looks like Kaz may be TNA's next big home grown main eventer, so I was wondering how you guys would really push him and try to get him over as a legitimate main eventer. I would like to see him feud with maybe Rellik or someone for awhile, then another midcard feud with him going over, then at BFG scorean upset win over someone as big as a Christain Cage.
Thoughts??

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
First of all he needs a new attire. He has a goofy look and most likely no mic skills. So they should find a stable stick him in it and make him outshine everyone in it so he gets crowd support. Then break up the stable, have him come out on top. Give him a belt THEN see if he can handle a real singles feud (That thing with black reign was just ughh. but any feud with Black Reign especially one with the catalyst being his mouse is beyond words for terrible)

PeepShow

Well it looks like Kaz may be TNA's next big home grown main eventer, so I was wondering how you guys would really push him and try to get him over as a legitimate main eventer. I would like to see him feud with maybe Rellik or someone for awhile, then another midcard feud with him going over, then at BFG scorean upset win over someone as big as a Christain Cage.
Thoughts??

His feud w/ Rellik is really hurting him. He should never have feuded with him and Black Reign to begin with. Also, if my memory serves me correct, he already has defeated Christian Cage, in a high profile ladder match.

phantomgerald

First of all he needs a new attire. He has a goofy look and most likely no mic skills. So they should find a stable stick him in it and make him outshine everyone in it so he gets crowd support. Then break up the stable, have him come out on top. Give him a belt THEN see if he can handle a real singles feud (That thing with black reign was just ughh. but any feud with Black Reign especially one with the catalyst being his mouse is beyond words for terrible)

He already been in a stable with Seretonin and was jobber for months before becoming his own man. What Kaz needs is a gimmick that is realistic and not too over the top. Something like Christian Cage. I can see Cage mentoring Kaz on-screen, so Kaz's gimmick is almost identical to Christian's. Then Kaz breaks away and they start a feud, which I wouldn't mind seeing because the two of them together always equals good matches.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, I don't see how he isn't the most popular wrestler, I mean, he did voicework for 2 of the 3 Shrek movies and has starred in such classics as "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" and "The Mask Of Zorro." Lol, jk.

I really like Kaz, he is quickly becoming one of my favorites in TNA, but he definitely needs to be above Black Reign and Rellik. Honestly, I'm not surprised to see him there since he was a curtain jerker for quite some time. I'm glad they're not pushing him too fast and giving him the chance to prove himself.

BTW, does anyone know why WWE released him?

MJ807

Reaction score
Well this is the reasons given from Wikipedia I don't believe them but here they are

"The reasons for the departure were said to be that many of WWE's writers still did not know who he was after over a month in the company. Many believe Kazarian left because WWE wanted him to cut his long hair much shorter."

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
He already been in a stable with Seretonin and was jobber for months before becoming his own man. What Kaz needs is a gimmick that is realistic and not too over the top. Something like Christian Cage. I can see Cage mentoring Kaz on-screen, so Kaz's gimmick is almost identical to Christian's. Then Kaz breaks away and they start a feud, which I wouldn't mind seeing because the two of them together always equals good matches.
I'm feeling the Christian Cage mentor-feud thing, but I'd rather see that happening when AJ Styles turns face. AJ definitely has his own gimmick and he's really a high flyer like Kaz. It's better for Kaz on TV for FACE AJ to be his mentor. And then the feud would bring Kaz to a new level in TNA.
AJ Styles vs Kaz in a REAL Ladder Match= Greatness

Adampro123

Reaction score
You just rea;lly gotta get kaz out of the black reign rellik feuds. hell you really need to fire black reign and rellik. its kinda hard to say who you would put him with beings he has already feuded with Robert Roode,Christian cage (sorta) Maybe him vs james storm but me being a big james storm fan i don't want to see him come out on the losing end of the feud.

Destroyer

Reaction score
Here is the whole WWE Kaz Thing

On February 15, 2005, Kazarian left TNA on good terms and signed with World Wrestling Entertainment. He was assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling, the primary developmental territory of WWE. He made his WWE television debut during an episode of Velocity on July 16, 2005, defeating Nunzio, and remained undefeated throughout July and into August. During this time, he picked up victories against Scotty 2 Hotty, Funaki, and Paul London respectively. On August 15, Kazarian announced on his website that he had left WWE two days earlier. The reasons for the departure were said to be that many of WWE's writers still did not know who he was after over a month in the company. Many believe Kazarian left because WWE wanted him to cut his long hair much shorter.[citation needed] However, he did cut his hair once he left WWE. Kazarian remained undefeated during his stint in WWE. During his short stint with WWE, Kazarian became the first former TNA X Division champion to be on WWE's active roster.

dstebbins

Reaction score
I'd say give him another X Division title reign to build him up as a valid mid-carder. After a four or five month X Division title reign, have him drop it to a worthy competitor in a four star match, but have him loose by the skin of his teeth, like a school boy. When offered a rematch, he turns it down, saying he would rather pursue the TNA World Heavyweight title. He tries twice to win the title, and on the third try, he finally makes it at one of TNA's big three (Lockdown, Slammy, or BFG).