Kayfabe AEW Tier list - Hangman Adam Page poll

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Tier is Adam Hangman Page

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

my-image.png

I thought it could be fun to start a thread where we all vote on wrestlers, based on their kayfabe strengths + in ring ability, an make a community tier list for fun.

How it works:
-We will go through the roster one by one. I can probably have a vote for who's next down the line but for now I'm going to pick.
-I will put up a poll, options are: S, A , B, C, D, F always up to interpretation, I'm not going to tell people how to vote. Please don't troll though :)
- I will then compile results for an average and place the wrestler in his voted tier slot!
-that's it

We will start with current AEW World Champion.....

Adam-Page-retains-1024x573.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
People are probably going to be unhappy with me here - but I put him down as a B. I do think he has the potential to earn a A from me, depending on how his title reign goes.

I do like this concept from Kylo Jeff though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
People are probably going to be unhappy with me here - but I put him down as a B. I do think he has the potential to earn a A from me, depending on how his title reign goes.

I do like this concept from Kylo Jeff though
there are no wrong answers as long as you are honest, vote how you feel!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ooooh fun idea. I know people are gonna vote how they want regardless, but you want this to be from more of a kayfabe standpoint right?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ooooh fun idea. I know people are gonna vote how they want regardless, but you want this to be from more of a kayfabe standpoint right?
ideally yes, some wrestlers might be more arguable due to lack of skills (jade for example I expect to see varying degrees of opinions).

Also just to clarify, I'm not 100% sure if I will take highest result or average. I'm thinking highest result unless there's a tie in which case I would do round up or down depending on the rest of the field

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ima go A then, his whole build and run to being champion and now the reign itself has been done so well, even more so from a kayfabe lense as they've pushed how he's improved and overcome his emotional issues and such.

I'm not quite sure what's keeping him from an S personally other than it just doesn't feel quite right lol just not "perfect" I guess might end up with A LOT of As for this one myself lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also did a fun thing where you can't see results before voting and you can't change your votes. I want to get peoples initial gut vote as much as possible here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ima go A then, his whole build and run to being champion and now the reign itself has been done so well, even more so from a kayfabe lense as they've pushed how he's improved and overcome his emotional issues and such.

I'm not quite sure what's keeping him from an S personally other than it just doesn't feel quite right lol just not "perfect" I guess might end up with A LOT of As for this one myself lol
I feel like between A and S is how a lot of people are viewing hangman atm and I think that's perfectly valid. He's still hasn't been ''there'' for as long as made men like mox and omega and danielson. I'm leaning on S because he tied and beat danielson clean, beat kenny clean and now crushed archer in a death match, but I can totally get why it's a smidgen too early to crown him S just yet. this is quite frankly my favorite part debating tiers :D

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I feel like between A and S is how a lot of people are viewing hangman atm and I think that's perfectly valid. He's still hasn't been ''there'' for as long as made men like mox and omega and danielson. I'm leaning on S because he tied and beat danielson clean, beat kenny clean and now crushed archer in a death match, but I can totally get why it's a smidgen too early to crown him S just yet. this is quite frankly my favorite part debating tiers :D

Yeah its definitely one where kayfabe wise, he's been booked so fucking strong. And I think he needed to be bc I don't think everyone was 100% sold on him as the top guy when he beat Kenny, even fans that wanted it to happen I think just wanted the moment and then they didn't care if his reign was short after. But the Danielson matches especially did wonders for solidifying him

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Totally agree, will be a hoot to see where this Adam Cole feud leads to and if it ends at Revolution. Only 3 dynamites until then is not a long build (though they are good at injecting it with drama quickly). I personally would not mind an extension on the feud if the drama and stories are there to go on until double or nothing

edit: because I think a long marquee feud as champion is the only real feather missing on his cap atm , something story driven thats not the rise to the belt

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I thought with MJF beating Punk he'd get the shot but clearly they're going with Cole first and MJF and Punk are probably having a PPV match.

I think that's a delicate balance to maintain but and probably best to hold off on MJF since he could just simply be the one to beat Hangman lol I don't think Cole should, I think they transition to something involving Kenny either way but since that would be great without the belt I say keep on on Hangman

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I thought with MJF beating Punk he'd get the shot but clearly they're going with Cole first and MJF and Punk are probably having a PPV match.

I think that's a delicate balance to maintain but and probably best to hold off on MJF since he could just simply be the one to beat Hangman lol I don't think Cole should, I think they transition to something involving Kenny either way but since that would be great without the belt I say keep on on Hangman
yeah I can see this as well. Kenny comes back but costs Cole the match by not helping him or something, kicking off the BC stuff, maybe the next Blood and Guts for DoN? not sure if MJF is the one to beat Hanger but he could be , I'm just not convinced he's beating Punk THREE times yknow?

Mox is goin to want his match with Hanger too...many options :DEAD:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I pretty much agree with the way Chris worded it, in fact if there was an A and A+ I’d probably go A+. He’s just right outside the that threshold for an S, and might get it by the end

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
yeah I can see this as well. Kenny comes back but costs Cole the match by not helping him or something, kicking off the BC stuff, maybe the next Blood and Guts for DoN? not sure if MJF is the one to beat Hanger but he could be , I'm just not convinced he's beating Punk THREE times yknow?

Mox is goin to want his match with Hanger too...many options :DEAD:
Yeah I'm not confident in predicting how the reign ends at all which is great tbh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I pretty much agree with the way Chris worded it, in fact if there was an A and A+ I’d probably go A+. He’s just right outside the that threshold for an S, and might get it by the end
The way this will work actually I think:
whatever gets the most grade wins. then once we start adding others, once they are slotted, they will be ranked from left to right, highest amount of of votes for that grade or higher leads the tier pack