Kassius Ohno - How would you debut him on the main roster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
ae1932d159b7d1ccb0f164b1c1844e6c.gif

Oh look Tom, ceiling monkeys.

Title explains it all really. Ohno is one of the most highly regarded wrestlers on NXT right now (even though some of his NXT work hasn't been stellar). With Wrestlemania approaching rumors of NXT call ups are moving around the grapevine with Ohno being a name tossed around. But how would YOU debut him?

Would he be a babyface? a heel, with a manager or without a manager? Directly into the deep end or at the bottom of the card? I've seen some ideas tossed around in some threads but let's have one dedicated to discussing how to debut the knock out artist.

Ho would you debut Kassius Ohno on the main roster?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dirk Diggler said:
That'd work yeah, trim the beard and the hair down, make him get a serious face on and we're good to go. I'd like their alignment to happen post ER and the oh so exciting Kane and Bryan matchup to split hell no (-_-) Bryan says he wants to be taken seriously so he ignores the yes and no chants, he holds "The Daniel Bryan Challenge" where if a person lasts five minutes in a match with him they'll earn something no idea what yet, probably money.

Anyway he squashes random jobbers for a few weeks, really stiff kicks and cranking on multiple submissions, he doesn't only win with the Labelle lock. This leads onto the WWE jobber such as Khali and Yoshi people, where his winning streak continues.

Daniel then says since no-one from Raw or Smackdown can beat him he'll open the challenge to the NXT roster have him mention he knows there are stars waiting to break out there like he did, he calls out a tall bearded fellow called Kassius Ohno, Bryan teases their ROH allignment and really builds him up, saying he's been impressed with the dominance he's shown in NXT. Ohno isn't booked in the typical noob style, he's booked as Chris Fucking Hero. Hero nearly beats Bryan, having the Hero's welcome locked in as the time limit expires.

This is where Johnny Ace rides into town on the people powermobile, Bryan is backstage raging about how this rookie nearly caught him out and beat him at his own game. He's the submission expert not Kassius Ohno. Johnny mentions Bryan needs someone to look after his interests, the partnership is teased and made official the next week where Johnny cheapshots Kassius during the rematch between Daniel and Ohno, this leads onto a feud I cba writing.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
What Seabs said sounds good. But they'll probably just debut him on SD in a random squash match as they always do.