Karaoke

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You know, I love doing Karaoke even though I'm a shitty singer. I can play a mean guitar but for some reason, I love karaoke and there are just certain songs I love singing.

I always do "Last Kiss" by Pearl Jam and "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by Charlie Daniels. Just wondering if you others like karaoke and what songs you do.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
'Last Kiss' is an awesome song.

Funny itself, I never tried karaoke, I do like singing along to my own music though XD if people aren't around to listen.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
'Last Kiss' is an awesome song.

Funny itself, I never tried karaoke, I do like singing along to my own music though XD if people aren't around to listen.

I actually sing the Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers lyrics but I tend to sing like Eddie Veder. But it is an amazing song. It was one of the first songs I learned on guitar.

Karaoke can be fun if you don't take it too seriously. Although I usually need a glass of wine before going on stage

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I never did Karaoke and never will. I am not brave enough to sing in front of people lol

My brother on the other hand will sing any chance he gets and sing just about anything.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I love to sing! There is a song that is perfect for me to sing. "Trust and Obey"
Ppl tell me that I hv a beautiful singing voice. I even nade the congregation cry sort of when I sang the song I wrote. :emoji_grin:. If I could, I would do Karaoke.