Kanye West’s ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’ Certified Platinum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Taker

Reaction score
Rate the Matchtype Day 5: Hell In A Cell

The Royal Rumble takes the lead at 92, lets see how day 5 goes with: Hell In A Cell!

The Hell In A Cell is one of the most brutal match types there has ever been.
Many wrestlers have settled the score inside the steel structure and have never walked out the way they walked in. My Favorite Hell In A Cell has to be the first ever, when HBK & Undertaker met at Bad Blood 97. HBK picked up the victory after Kane made his appearence and tomestoned the Phenom. I am going to give this matchtype a 10/10!

Hell In a Cell: 10/10

Reaction score
I'm divided on this one. It's provided more average/bad matches than good ones but, especially in the case of Foley, is good for the highlight reel. I'll go 7.5/10.

Soulpower

8/10... Its had some great ones (Foley-taker) and some stinkers (Taker-Bossman) but more often that not you get your money's worth with this type of match, its had its fair share of memorable moments although its seems to have lost some of its luster from its early years.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Its a good match type, it has had great matches. I will give it 8.5 out of 10

TheAnswer

Reaction score
9/10 just a bigger cage with a top on it, so you can do much more with the match. The cell match is really cool, not deserving of a 10, but I'll say 9.

Mikes

Reaction score
9/10 Great match type but many stars have ruined it.

Kairi

Reaction score
source:

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/01/kanye-wests-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasy-certified-platinum/

Hip-Hop star Kanye West will no doubt be toasting to the “douchebags, a-holesâ€, and everyone inbetween. For, his latest LP ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’ has been certified Platinum.

The album, released on November 22nd last year, has shipped 1 million copies according to the RIAA – selling 915,000 copies to-date.

Congrats are most certainly in order for Mr West. Beyond reasserting his sales consistency, the numbers are even more impressive when compared to the performance of recent releases from his chart rivals. Indeed, Diddy’s ‘Last Train To Paris’ has only managed to shift a paltry 172,000 copies, while T.I’s ‘No Mercy’ has performed marginally better – selling through 353,000 records.

Clearly this is evidence enough that people will part with their hard earned cash if you give them reason enough to. For, particularly in the case of Diddy, his promotional push was on-par, if not, bigger than Kanye’s – only for his sales to be almost 9 times less. Interesting.

no surprise here but congrats to kanye none the less

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Deserves it and more for being one of the best albums of the year.