Kane's new t-shirt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't think he will, that'll be the most stupid thing WWE could ever do. Bloody nice t-shirt though.

Yeah, it is. But judging by their massive marketing of merchandise recently, sadly it's a possibility. Hope I'm wrong :(

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Oh, I like that. We need all the variety we can get in this gimmickless era. I get sick and tired of seeing oiled up fake tan superstars in trunks coming out each week. I love gimmicks, and if a t-shirt separates him from the other then I'm satisfied.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I like the shirt, alot.

Kane wearing that shirt... fail

that, or utterly hilarious

If Kane actually wore that shirt to the ring, I would either throw my TV out the window or burn my pants still while wearing them

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh, I like that. We need all the variety we can get in this gimmickless era. I get sick and tired of seeing oiled up fake tan superstars in trunks coming out each week. I love gimmicks, and if a t-shirt separates him from the other then I'm satisfied.

I'm fine with most, but people like Kane and Taker shouldn't have it. They don't need a tshirt to be seperated, they have an actual gimmick.

But sadly, I don't think the WWE puts tshirts on them to seperate them from one another, I think they do it to get tshirt sales up. I honestly don't think they give a shit about gimmicks anymore :(