Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Reaction score
Well Kane has been injured by the Wyatts a few weeks ago but what about him? He's after the Wyatts now, Daniel Bryan is still wanting to prove that he is not the weak link and him and his brother still haven't finished with The Shield, what about this 46 year old fella?

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sadly, I think Retirement is the only option left for him.
Or a final match with Taker

CrazyJ Cena

Jobber
Reaction score
It would be a right time for retirement, maybe play his last game against Undertaker at Wrestle Mania and give himself time. Poor fellas already 46 years old, one of the oldest superstars in the ring at the moment. He's older than Henry, Triple H and a year younger than both Taker and Michaels.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I think no one cares about Kane anymore. He looked awesome when he came back attacking Cena and Ryder. Then he teamed with Bryan, that was cool because both were completely different. Then they started with the stupid hugs stuff, it was somehow funny but Kane is supposed to be an angry man... They should change his gimmick because he looks like a teddy bear

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Job to the Wyatt's and stick around later, since it seems like not retiring is kind of his thing.