Kane sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
This didnt turn out the way i had wanted it too when i made it, Spity said he liked it though, i dont know what you guys will think.

Kanesig2.png

Rate/Hate/Comment

PeepShow

That's a really nice sig tbh. I only dislike 2 things about it. The text looks misplaced, but I honestly wouldnt have any on it in the first place. It looks fine without text. THe second is the b/g behind the actual sig. Either cut it out, or make it white so it looks right....lol

8.5/10

Famou$ 187

It's great besides the missing parts in the background.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
What happened to his arm on the left handside?

Maybe it's just the squar effects you've used blocking things off but it just looks a little weird to me.

Wrestling Station

I think you need to add shadow to the bkg so that it wont look like a bad cut psd. if you know what i mean

C4

Only Red would have looked alot better, why did you have the square effects and went with the plain grey background?
However, it's a good sig and I say it's worth 8/10.