Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
MgjYe2O.gif

Any fans of Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, and Tokusatsu like me?

Damn when I last made my post here I was a Rookie now I feel that I'm a Veteran of Rider watching. I just finished Kamen Rider Kiva which was amazing by the way. A Vampire/Fangire themed Rider Season with all the drama I wanted to see fighting over Titles that people have been fighting for before Wataru was born. They need to bring back that Season and continue the story to be honest. I also watched before then Kuuga, Decade, Build, Gaim and now Zero One. Zero One has been amazing because it feels different compared to past Seasons or Seasons I've watched before this one. The look of World and Story has been hitting the mark with every Episode and I can't wait to see where it goes. Valkyrie is my girl love her to pieces what is everyone's favorite Episode so far from Zero One?​

Reactions: Jay-Ashley