jwind vs engima - start voting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwind or enigma

• jwind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • enigma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwind

Reaction score
jwind -
edge.jpg

engima -
JayLethalsigcopy.jpg

the dark knight

just a note though, you could've added a poll to the old thread and asked people to vote to there when you posted your entry.

edit-

make the votes public next time..

jwind

Reaction score
ok thanks, i didnt know i could add a poll to another thread. and this is the first poll i've done so i just figured that votes would be made public

C4

Enigma: 7/10

- Enigma could have done better with the lightning (i.e. focusing on the face of Jay Lethal)

- The same PSD has been flipped horizontally and put on the right side as well, doesn't look good.

- The colors are eye catching and that's a good thing because the signature looks attractive at first sight.

- For the name placement he could have done better than having that white spray on the sides. The font and the style for the text aren't so good as well.

Jwind: 7.6/10

- Stars and sparkles brushing on Edge, why? Don't really fit in there. You could have done better with some other sort of brushing.

- Great job with the lightning, having Edge as the main focus of the signature!

- Simple text = good. Nice placement in the corner as well..

- Too plain and dull, you could have blended this really hard into the background and placed another PSD of Edge on the left side..

So well... with a 0.5 points difference my vote goes to Jwind

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

My vote goes to jwind. The focus of the sig is well and truly on Edge as it should be. The lighting is fantastic. I get the stars as they relate to his tattoo. Really like it.

SnackZ

Reaction score
jwind - simply better. The bg and effect on the jay lethal one looks really bad imo. good job jwind!!!

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol ok i think i got my ass kicked enough in this battle... someone wanna close this?

Status
Not open for further replies.