Justin Bieber to be Roasted

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So it has been announced that the upcoming Roast special hosted on Comedy Central will feature Justin Bieber as the ma target for the panel.. Bieber had apparently been asking to be roasted for a couple of years now and the committee basically told him that he didn't have enough "dirt" on him to be roasted.. Well now he does and they have decided he shall be roasted.. The special is scheduled to be on-air at Comedy Central on March 7th of this year. I'm curious to see who the people roasting him will be, I imagine Jeff Ross will be there.

3b6437a5906f39f85332f3b2806b8614.jpg

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Glad the little shit is going to have the shit roasted out of his.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't think it'll be as bad as people think it will be honestly.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm sure most of the comics will use expected and cliche material.

Awesome that Biebs wants to be roasted lol. What a beast.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
bleh. Kevin Hart is such a try hard now. His first 1/2 specials were solid, everything since is pretty poor. Maybe because his style is incredibly redundant.

That's the big reason why people don't really care for him at the moment, I think the Roast setting will force him to be a tad different with his delivery, we shall see I suppose.

I'm curious to see who all will be participating in the roasting, hopefully they pull some good talent.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
After I realized how aimless a lot of his stuff was it became hard to watch because I started focusing on how few JOKES he actually told. He just rambles on from pointless story to pointless story so he can set up an act out. Seriously, put on an hour of his and count how many actual jokes he tells. Single digits

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Damn I'm pretty hyped for this lol