Justin Bieber Denies Being the Father Of A Child

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
NEW YORK -- Justin Bieber has denied allegations he fathered a child in a backstage bathroom and says he has never met the woman who filed the paternity suit against him.

"To set the record straight, none of it is true," the teen heartthrob declared Friday during a brief appearance on NBC's "Today" show.

As mobs of fans screamed adoringly in Rockefeller Plaza, Bieber called it "crazy" that anyone would make up such a story.

"I know I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim," Bieber told "Today" host Matt Lauer. "It's crazy, because every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car. So it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations."

The paternity suit was filed in San Diego Superior Court by Maria Yeater earlier this week. She had just turned 19 when she says she and Bieber, then 16, had a brief sexual encounter after one of the singer's concerts last fall at Los Angeles' Staples Center.

She said she gave birth to a boy in July and believes Bieber is the father because there were no other possible men she had sex with at that time.

Asked if he knows Yeater, Bieber told Lauer, "Never met the woman."

Yeater is asking a judge for child support and a paternity test. A hearing is scheduled for Dec. 15. Her lawyer has described her as a stay-at-home mother who is looking for adequate child support if a paternity test determines Bieber is the father.

Meanwhile, Los Angeles police have said Yeater could be investigated for having had sex with a minor. It's illegal in California to have sex with someone under age 18. If the other person is not more than three years older, it is a misdemeanor, which carries up to a one-year jail sentence.

Bieber, 17, attracted what appeared to be hundreds of fans as he briefly chatted with "Today" hosts, straining to be heard above the earsplitting screams.

Along with knocking down rumors, Bieber's appearance was apparently timed to the release of a Christmas album.

"It's hard to record a Christmas album in September," he said.

Bieber returns to "Today" for a live musical appearance on Nov. 23.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't believe her claims at all. First Bieber would be so well protected against things like this, his handlers (like Usher) wouldn't have allowed this to happen. Second, and this is rude but true, but she is no attractive enough so Bieber wouldn't have slept with her. Think about it he has thousands upon thousands of fans at each concert and he would have many to chose from and he choses an ugly fan? Honestly Bieber would have better taste than that I mean come on he is dating Selena Gomez at the moment who is hot. This is just a money grab and I like that Bieber is going to sue her. You shouldn't be allowed to make ridiculous claims like this with no proof and when this is proven as a lie she should be punished.

I question her IQ as well because if this was true then she is admitting to statutory rape which carries a one year jail term which would mean Bieber would get custody. Not the brighest woman.

I feel bad for Bieber that he has to actually respond to these lies. I am not a fan of his music but I can see why he has many fans and no-one deserves to go through what he is going through with this crap.

Killswitch

Reaction score
He'll never acknowledge paternity, even if she gets him to take a test and confirm he is the father. She'll get a handful of zero's added to her bank balance and we'll never hear from her again. Or he'll secretly have her killed. Either way, in a few weeks we'll never hear from her again.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
How did Beiber hit puberty? That's what I want to know.

Reactions: 1 person

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If he truly never even met the girl then this is really funny and a sad attempt at getting some money/fame. If it's true though then he's gonna look like an ass and will screw up his image.