Justin Bieber, Dana White Disagree How to Score UFC 132's Dennis Siver vs. Matt Wiman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
UFC-Fight-5_large.png
Lightweight Dennis Siver beat Matt Wiman via unanimous decision at UFC 132, but celebrity singing sensation Justin Bieber disagreed with the call. Bieber attended the bout with his father Jeremy Bieber, a long-time UFC fan.

UFC president Dana White spoke about Bieber's scoring of the fight at the UFC 132 post-fight press conference:

"You guys are going to laugh at this one, but me, [UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta] and Justin Bieber had scored that fight, and I actually had [Siver] winning the fight," UFC president Dana White shared at the post-event press conference. "I gave him the first and third, and there's no doubt who won the 2ndRound.

"I think it's a little tough. Again, I'd have to go back and watch it, but Bieber and Lorenzo had it going the other way."

More Justin Bieber at UFC 132 photos in the full entry.

More BE coverage of UFC 132 in the full enty.

</p>